Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision

Cal Crutchlow is nearing making a final decision on his 2014 MotoGP plans, with the British rider’s future dominating paddock gossip once again in Laguna Seca.The 27-year-old is likely to make a decision on his plans during the three-week summer break that he will spend in California and an announcement could be made during the forthcoming Indianapolis round in mid-August.Crutchlow’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 July 2013 09:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi, you sanctimonious helmet..

..you talk about Crutchlow selling out and ask the question; "is he man enough to swallow his pride and buckle down though?" - this, after Rossi's complete and utter abandonment of the Ducati project and his own subsequent sell out. Do you not think he's entitled to push for a salary worthy of the risks he takes? All of the riders on the grid, from factory to CRT are as much consumed by the financial recompense as they are to winning races. It's basic economics...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dopey CHR..

Rossi seved his time @ Ducati with a fair degree of grace and plenty of commitment..you're just trotting out the typical detractors trolling line, like a fkin parrot.

The poltically correct and wouldn't say boo-to-a-goose Dovi is starting to come apart at the seam and lose his legendary cool, not halfway through the first year.

Let's see how the brash, cocksure Crutchlow fares after selling his racing soul and Dovi starts whupping his arse again. Proper tripping over lip time?

Be interesting to see the excuses next year, from the very same wankers who called Rossi blind - and are still calling him - saying there was next to fk all wrong with the Ducati?

Crutchlow races to win and test himself against the best...Hahaha

Good luck with that one. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

Hmmm....

''Ducati are at least two years away from challenging for wins based on present form. Only person that could do what Stoner did on it would be Marquez.''

...and after those 2 years the likes of Honda & Yamaha will still probably be a few clicks ahead of them. Marquez is fantastic on a very good bike, what makes you sure he would be so successful on the Desmo?, he may really struggle to not fire the thing into the scenery? Iannone was as fast as anyone in Moto2 and just look at how he has faired on the thing, the bike is a nail.

Still, I'm sure Crutchlow had 1.5 million reasons for coming to the decision he has reportedly come to...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

So Cal's selling out, but Rossi didn't...?

..such a fanboy!...

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

Rossi seved his time @ Ducati with a fair degree of grace and plenty of commitment..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an absolute crock o'shit! The man was a joke. If you had to pay his wages I your stance would be different. You've surpassed yourself this time bud.

Grace and commitment my arse lol!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennyfitcap/Cals income

Hey Benny you big gutted old dolemonkey how do you see Cal's wages compared to your capped benefit payments next year?,I presume one of your alter ego's also signs on as your carer,You forget to mention no one else wanted the bee keepers apprentice except Ducati and its my guess Ducati wish they hadn't bothered with the lack lustre bore that is Andrea Depressioso,Cal will be keener and faster than Dopi and already is, who will sign up the man you love in 2015 ?,You could team up with him You could be the Bad brothers ,you with the Bad complex and Dopi with the Bad complexion ha ha you sponger ,whats the fasted time you have got round lidl in the electric buggy Benny with your big arse and gut hanging off the seat like the ten stone testicle you are ,ha ha what a twat you are boyo

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

PC..

..we were having a reasonably sensible discussion. By definition..this automatically precludes you from entry. 

In future..wait until your spoken to, before making your pointless juvenile observations.

Either that..or talk to Stig.

Erm..where were we CHR? Ah yes..

I can understand WHY Crutchlow would sign for Ducati and imagine very little has to do with being competitive.

There is a big difference between him going now - having never won a race let alone a championship - with all the evidence there is that the job is fucked and being a relative pauper..than when Rossi went as a multi-millionaire success story, after Stoner had flattered the bike.

I don't blame him for wanting to have an earner mate..fairplay.

Just don't take fans for idiots and tell us it wasn't for the money?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Really....??

pacey..we were having a reasonably sensible discussion.

do you include this as sensible discussion?

Rossi seved his time @ Ducati with a fair degree of grace and plenty of commitment.

I particularly liked the committment he showed when he wore the 'lets stick together' cap whilst signing for Yamaha..

IF it's true that Cal has signed for Ducati then it is at least going to serve up a bit of interest in how he goes on it, particularly if they do manage to improve it. However, Dovi sticking it  3rd on the grid in FP2 shows that there is speed in the bike, it's why they can't achieve it consistently is the conundrum.

I guess you can see his point of view. If he doesn't get a Factory spec bike in Tech3 next year when Espargaro is reputed to be having one IF he rides for them, then you can understand him leaving. If he feels he needs the factory spec M1 to compete with Lorenzo then he must think he can't do it on the satellite bike, which may be a further step behind the factory bike next year. So if he feels he can't challenge for wins with Tech3 next year, why not take the money from Ducati and take the gamble that they might eventually sort the bike out.

Easy to make these decisions from the armchair thought isn't it

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

PC..

..we were having a reasonably sensible discussion. By definition..this automatically precludes you from entry. 

------------------------------------------------

The sentence I highlighted proves that you were having far from a sensible discussion bud. I've never claimed to be the font of all knowledge here. I suggest you should rein your neck in at times too pal if you continue spouting shit like that.

Anyone with half a f-----n brain could see that VR dumped all over Ducati REGARDLESS of 'colours' bud. You have the front to call others 'trolls' at times. Hmmmmmmm?????? 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bananarama heads..

The mere fact the pair of you Bozo's choose to TRY and pick holes in the same comment, that reasonably lends a bit of balance to CHR's shrill Rossi hating monologue of..

"..after Rossi's complete and utter abandonment of the Ducati project and his own subsequent sell out.."

..quite honestly, tells us all we need to know about how sensible you are and hardly qualifies you as judge, jury & executioner.

Here's an interesting little interview by Cal - talking Italian - to gpone.com

Enjoy qualifying fucko's. 

http://www.gpone.com/images/ARCHIVIO/2013/audio/03_JEREZ/cal.mp3

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool