Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision

Cal Crutchlow is nearing making a final decision on his 2014 MotoGP plans, with the British rider’s future dominating paddock gossip once again in Laguna Seca.The 27-year-old is likely to make a decision on his plans during the three-week summer break that he will spend in California and an announcement could be made during the forthcoming Indianapolis round in mid-August.Crutchlow’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 276 days ago (19 July 2013 09:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rentboy

But what 'bozo' came out with a shit comment that had 'no balance', just a blinkered opinion?

The only time you have balance is when you have a Strongbow in both hands bud.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

wosi

I rarely take any notice of your drivvle but I must retort to your reference ,I choose to amuse myself driving the welsh madman into meltdown as I find it mildly amusing but semi meaning to berate our moronic multi named poster whilst having a nice glass of brandy or wine,However don't imply that I can't hold a serious discussion on this fine sport as you have no idea of my involvement ,Your one horsed ramblings are not of Isaac Newton standards nor particularly well informed,If you think that it's "just for the money" your a fool ,Is Jorge taking part this week just for the money?, Cal wants and deserves to earn a good salary and to get good backing, however the job is in a poor state and politics are playing a bigger part than ever before,If Cal does go to Ducati remember this, someone has got to get that thing sorted and someone will,Its no good them signing another rider past his peak is it? ,nor one that wont give it his best shot ,Cal will try very hard and to the man that does succeed the spoils will be many ,Hope that's sensible enough my condescending friend .Now feel free to have your bicker with whoever but kindly don't involve me Benny will feel jealous if I dont give him the attention he craves

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Good times for losers...

Fans seem to be happy to see him in red. I hear there's a clause in his contract to keep his big mouth shut. Just in case he ends up riding a banana.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

See, there you go again Wos, jumping the gun...

..I don't hate Rossi, I love Rossi, you know that anyway - I whispered it in your ear when we were curled up together last week (remember?)...I'd be genuinely disappointed to see him gone from the paddock, really I would. But like every guy out there, he has his faults and if we're throwing stones, I'm happy to point them out...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Silly boys..

I love a good retort Stig, that's the spirit son..

seems old wosi's drivel has brought out your most meaningful post in quite some time?

Your on-going spat with Benny may amuse you pal, but has sweet FA to do with racing and is excruciatingly dull for the rest of us.

Give it a rest..you're both capable of a lot better..

If you're as well connected as you'd like us to believe, take a bit of responsibility and add something thought provoking to the forum discussions, instead of the regular.

Well done to Bradl & Bautista.

Rossi top Yam..Ace.

hahaha..

PS: Yeah..but when you throw stones CHR, you aim for the head. It's not bloody fair and it hurts. You naughty rebel, you..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Cheers for the link though...

...Hahahahaha..Cal's Italian is spot on, set's him up nicely for next year and will give him one less thing to worry about when dealing with the suits in Bologna! Brilliant...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Wosi

Spat ? no Wosi That would be suggesting I'm really bothered by his mutterings ,No I have to be honest I am a bit of a fool tormentor and admit it is a bit like bullying the village idiot,You can leave a post in the morning and he's banging away all day like a madman while your working, it's like having a pet dog that chews the furniture ,you scold it later ,and of course it's nothing to do with racing ,He knows nothing about it ,As you can see I told you he would get jealous,Going to be interesting tomorrow ,Still no clear easy winner can't even right yer man off ,Trip to Brands for me and home for the gp, happy days ,I will miss the wsbk but thats ok I hate afternoon napping,I think someone else will have a day in popping out only to get the sunday sport and a box of tissues from lidl ,ready to see zero4 try and get in the way for a lap or two ,soz wosi old habits ,enjoy a full day of Racing,btw didn't know you and CHR were a couple apparently i've been flirting with him and foggy ,don't worry ,I stick with one bitch and I have a loyal dog ,he's just a bit thick and fat wants putting down really ha ha

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yep..a full on days racing for us all tomoz. Bliss.

Enjoy your day stiglet..Brands GP circuit is the best.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Boriiiiiing!!!

Is it any wonder why decent folk don't come on here...Time after time, day after day it's the same thing, no matter how long you leave it to come back here you just know the bitching and name calling will be exactly the same, to and from the same people!

Seriously, you must lead terribly boring and shallow lives if all you do day after day is come on here to have an argument and slanging match with a complete stranger. I suspect that if you were faced with a real person and not just a computer screen you'd be hid behind your fake girlfriends!

If you don't like someone or their opinion then why not jog off somewhere else to keep your small minds entertained...I suggest the nearest kindergarten, that should keep you occupied for a few hours, or at least until the children have had enough of your pathetic drivel!

Oh and there are differences between the words there and their and they're, and your and you're, and were and where and so on. Illiterate as well as childish, mind numbingly boring, shallow morons!

Any way, Cal IS going to Ducati next year...So good luck on your retirement Cal.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Any Espargaro brothers

would walk Cal on Tech 3 Yamaha bikes. Dovi did it and would have continued if he did not go for the money.

Cal is just talented enough the be a top ten rider but not good enough to be winning any race, unless he gets help from a crasher or injured rider.

I hope Yamaha don't waste a good opportunity like the unfathomable shit hole signing of Lil Ginger. Do not sign Cal to a Factory bike only to have him play second fiddle to Lorenzo who is unbeatable and both about the same age group.

It's time for Yamaha to get a young rider and groom him for Marquez. Pol have beaten Marquez 5 times in 2012, with the lesser bike. Get the best talent Yamaha and screw the Nationality bull shit. There are no talent on the horizon right now but Maverick and he is not better than POL.

Yamaha do sign Pol Espargaro please.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle