Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow nearing future decision

Cal Crutchlow is nearing making a final decision on his 2014 MotoGP plans, with the British rider’s future dominating paddock gossip once again in Laguna Seca.The 27-year-old is likely to make a decision on his plans during the three-week summer break that he will spend in California and an announcement could be made during the forthcoming Indianapolis round in mid-August.Crutchlow’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 July 2013 09:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Iannone

would be good for Yamaha - he beat MM a few times

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Milky Bars, you should have stayed on the shelf.

Bill

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

The problem is...

''Iannone would be good for Yamaha - he beat MM a few times''

...and Pol Espargaro, Stefan Bradl, Scott Redding among others. The problem is after a year on the Ducati I fear he is in real danger of becoming MotoGP's forgotten man. This sport does not stand still, fast young riders will continue being headhunted from Moto2 while he is wobbling about on uncompetitive machinery. I'm convinced he would be a front runner on a Honda or Yamaha but will he ever get the chance?

I suspect a similar fate awaits Cal Cashcow (best pun I could come up with hung over on a Sunday Morning!), after 2 years on the big red career killer I suspect he will be on his way back to World Superbikes. At least Ducati may have fixed their other dangerous piece of crap by then!

Shame really, it's been quite refreshing to see a Brit doing well for once.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Worry not Bullshrimp...

...After the high profile PR disaster of Valentino's time on the bike, Ducati decided on a rider with no profile whatsoever (Dovi - know him?), to go about the donkey work of getting things in order, without the glare of the worlds media breathing down their leathers. They've now reached a point where they can put a much higher calibre of rider on the bike, who has the merchandising clout to match. Happy days...

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

AMA ?

Cal could do a lot worse than stay in the States and go AMA racing and make loads of money. Except for the top half-a-dozen racers the remainder of the field qualify as 'riders'. The impression I get is that the 'top' AMA  racers whilst being damn' good appear to be 'big fish in a (relatively) small pond' with a couple of notable exceptions Ben Spies being one of them.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices