Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards unsure of MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards unsure of MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards unsure of MotoGP future

American veteran Colin Edwards admits he is unsure if he will still be racing in MotoGP in 2014.The Texan’s Forward Racing squad will lease Yamaha YZR-M1 engines for next season but there has been no confirmation on whether Edwards or Italian teammate Claudio Corti will be offered new deals.Edwards will be 40 by the time the 2014 world championship gets...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 July 2013 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

HandjobBenny

oh Benny you are such a jealous old sweat ,i have friends that are male and girls that are more than friends you wouldn't understand as your a sad moron ,your rubber doll still out of action after your breath melted its face and your gut dealt the final blow,its baaahck to poor old dolly the sheep ,so hot with that wool,be nice to her Emile

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

HandjobBenny

oh Benny you are such a jealous old sweat ,i have friends that are male and girls that are more than friends you wouldn't understand as your a sad moron ,your rubber doll still out of action after your breath melted its face and your gut dealt the final blow,its baaahck to poor old dolly the sheep ,so hot with that wool,be nice to her Emile

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

colin edwards a wsbk great but in my opinion a moto gp flop considering the bikes he has had

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

He just needs to go

It's a shame when formerly good riders just keep taking up seat space, that a new up an comer could make a lot more of. Colin just reminds me of Barichello in F1. Good, but just not good enough. You get a few years to show what you can do. And if its mediocre, just please go. There's just no passion there anymore, you can see it. I wasn't much of a dovi fan when he had those three years on the repsol, and did nothing. But his performance at tech 3 changed my mind. Did he suddenly improve, or was he just showing the form that is at it's highest level, just under the Aliens, no matter what bike he's on. Or how good it is.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Dovi was just lucky Mickdel...

..he benefited on the M1 from Cal's misfortune and nothing more. It won't happen again, next year will show us that..

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

CHR Dovi lucky ?

Not that lucky though is he,Have you seen the film "misery",I'm your number one fan,Can you imagine living in fear of meeting that idiot in his dungarees with his greasy hair beer gut and one pickled onion stabber for teeth,Poor bloke no wonder he can't concentrate on his racing,He only took the Ducati job to pay for the extra security,Joss Stone has sent him her best wishes and the number of her Minders firm,and he has put his rabbit into care,No not lucky at all ,Is Mickdel related to MrKrapps and doubting thomas ,some strange people out there

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Hands On Ben

Once more you are teasing the congregation.

I'll tell you again, stop it.

Bill

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I suspect Stig...

..we'll see Dovi pulling out of the Welsh GP if they can ever pull their finger out and get on with things. You can never be too sure and never be too safe!...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices