Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies ready to return in Indianapolis MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies ready to return in Indianapolis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies ready to return in Indianapolis

Ben Spies has confirmed he will attempt to put a nightmare 10-month injury spell behind him when he returns to MotoGP action at the legendary Indianapolis track in mid-August.Spies has only raced twice for the Ignite Ducati squad in 2013, with the Texan battling to recover from a troublesome right shoulder injury he first suffered last October during a rain-lashed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2013 21:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

great ,that will be

As underwhelming as going to a Lenny Cohen concert ,Be ready for a whole bunch of goodbyes

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Oh come on Stiggy

Lenny is great ; first we take manhattan then we take indianapolis

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Indy return don't expect much maybe a top 10 finish bet he will get somethibg given a works Ducati should they fail with Cal.

Reply to this Topic
harrythecad

Jul 10

harrythecad says:

will be good to see you back and shut up all the dowters

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

it's Doubters

And it's doubtful that many will have to be quiet ,His last years iron was a useful piece of kit ,Still seems to be ok ,So all things being taken into consideration ,Bye bye Miss American Spies, drive the Chevvie to the... well you know the rest !!, Got to go I can hear Adele singing !

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Last chance saloon..

..for young Ben.

Sincerely..hope he can get back to form and stays in the paddock. I hope Mary's there too..tremendous billies.

Cal, Dovi & Spies @ Ducati next year is a useful line up..only IF Corse can give 'em a bike.

What's that you say?..don't hold my breath?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Opening Mary's brassiere...

..would be like opening Pandora's box. Anyone know Pandora, lovely girl...

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

leave mommy home

you can be ready Spies but you need to leave your screaming mommy at home. she can watch the race on tv.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Crt

Personally I don't think he can warrant a prototype ride with injurys and bad luck,that's racing eh,I'd like to see him on de poooos ride next season as aleix is flying and confident. Maybe the right direction given series rules ect.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

as a yank

i dont see spies doing much any more. not sure why he was picked up by duc other than to take haydens place to help sell bikes in the states, cant see that ether. lets hope he does better but on the duc its just down hill. maybe he needed the money for a new bike shop! if you cant do it on a M1 how in the how will you doi it on a duc, and no 10th would be higher than expected more 12 or 13th with him on that thing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices