General Let down General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Let down

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Let down

Sent a mail to the guy that was supposed to be picking up the CB to take to Spain to ask when he was collecting. He mails back to me he has booked the space so cannot take it, this after all was agreed. Bastard.

So it looks like i have to resort to plan B, being, buy a 2 bike trailer. Seen one, a "Paxtons" £780 (i have their single bike one now, good quality) . Was going to pay £300 to get the CB to Spain in the van. So now i can sell my single bike trailer, "Paxton's" (any offers)  and i should not be out of pocket..........i think i am confused.:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 355 days ago (20 July 2013 21:48)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Bummer

Does that mean we're not meeting up on 3rd or 4th?

At least you have a plan B.

(Plan C, could be... I ride it back for you, in the middle of August :biggrin:)

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

NC

Thank's for the offer but i think the CB might be to fast for you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Maybe the wing, but then again i don't want to be responsible for converting you to old bloke's rides.

Looking like a 2 bike trailer from Paxton's. I have been in touch and their trailer weight capacities are just within the legal limit's.
Re the meet, won't now be on 3/4th, but we will contact to arrange something if that's still OK.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices