Skip to content

General EBAY CON !!!!!!!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > EBAY CON !!!!!!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ccnc30

Oct 08

ccnc30 says:

EBAY CON !!!!!!!!

My husband recently brought a rear wheel for a gsxr 1000 K5 (my little beauty) from ebay a company called bike-bits-r-us and was sent a very badly damaged rear wheel and they had resprayed to hid the damage to the wheel, He contacted the seller and was told that if he returned the wheel they would give a refund and return postage but still has not receved a full refund yet, he has been emailing ebay but has been told that if you buy from ebay them it's on your own head and you will loose money so much for the buyers protection, they only protect the sellers shoddy or not, me and my husband don't think this is right but ebay does not care.

:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2013 21:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

Item not as described

Faulty or item/s not as described paid by PAYPAL and messages stating full refund + postage return should be no problem,use resolution centre.:smile

Reply to this Topic
geoffart

Apr 08

geoffart says:

buying

as i understand it if you bought through paypal you can literally take the money back.  if you paid by credit card then you can still get all your money back and he credot card will chance them for it. if you bought via debit then it is a bit more difficukt. 

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

How

exactly was this wheel advertised??

New?? Used?? was there a photo?? can you put the link up to the original listing for us to see?

I've been buying and selling new/used bike stuff on e-bay for many years and have never received something that I was not expecting.. Hope you sort it out tho as i'm sure there are a few wrong uns out there

Reply to this Topic
ccnc30

Oct 08

ccnc30 says:

??

he could not pay all of the price on paypal so no help there and ebay don't care,  he did understand that a used item is not perfect but was as far from the desription given, he did exspect some marks and srapes but not gouges 2-3mm deep and long some almost through completely and I'm not talking about just one or two, the photo could have been of a good wheel and not the wheel I was sent.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

eBay.

If it's not fit for purpose eBay should resolve this problem for you. Doesn't the aforementioned Buyer's Protection say so? How did you pay? PayPal would have given you more safety although interestingly, eBay owns PayPal.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices