Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl stormed to a career first MotoGP pole position in dramatic fashion at Laguna Seca this afternoon after a late crash denied Marc Marquez top spot in qualifying.Bradl’s 1.21.176 at the end of the 15-minute QP2 denied Marquez what had looked like a certain fourth pole of his rookie season by just 0.017s.Repsol Honda rider Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2013 23:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

bautista

Well done to bautista, 3rd place on CRT is impressive. Now if they can manage to keep the same pace for a whole race on CRTs then it'd be an even better racing season. Next couple of years in MotoGP look set to be interesting :-)

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

contract time?

Finally, Bradl and Bautista show what they are capable of only when their seats are under threat? Good on the injured fellas for making it inside the top 8, it will be interesting to see which one of them comes out on top, probably will be the most curious aspect of the race. Go Marquez !

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Class act?

Bautista to skittle both the other front row RCV's anyone?

Seriously..If I was Nakamoto, I'd be having a quiet word with Bradl & Bautista about letting MM lead into turn1 and doing a blocking job on the Yamaha's.

I see Crutchlow has got a face like an empty wallet, making excuses about crashing and qualifying 3rd best satellite rider?

Love to hear what he has to say if Stefan & Alvaro beat him in the race too.

Go Germany..Go Spain..haha..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Bautista is not on a CRT machine.

Wosi, if you were Nakamoto, your opinion might be worth more than two cents. Again you're always on the Honda rocketship bandwagon with the rest of the dickheads yet you won't give the No.35 credit for wiping the floor with that pair as well as the Liberace of motoGP every other weekend. Get back in your hole with your quran, hypocrite.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

One might add-

Go Wosi . . .

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Can't please everyone I guess, especially grumpy #27ers it seems..

Wosi would have bet your entire Test Team's empty googly sacks, Bob was pleased with the nod towards Bradl..what with your Dad reading you those bedtime stories from Mein Kampf and all?

Just having a poke at the sanctimonious nationals mate, who reckon Crutchlow can do no wrong.

Cal's doing a belter of a job on track - having beaten all 4 proper factory riders..wosi's just a bit disappointed he won't throw his hat in the ring for a real bike 2015 and back himself by signing another 1 year deal, rather than bailing for Ducati blood money.

As for Honda..their systematic rape of GP as a sport for petrol heads is the very reason Cal Crutchlow hasn't got the option of a decent seat, that can genuinely challenge for a title his talent and patient Brit fans deserve.

When you've been waiting 36 years - to see your best chance go down the tubes in a steaming pile of politics and bad management - I'll be inclined to give your opinion a bit more than a half cocked deaf 'un.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Respect wosi

Well said and yes I'm serious there dude,maybe cal and his efforts In this championship just ain't enough with times the way they are money wise,yes he does mouth it i agree but many do and did,shame but I'll lee watching and enjoying,Rossi for the win being honest, goes well here.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bob

Liberace was so devastated by his constant criticism that he 'cried' all the way to the bank!

Meaning of 'success' = the attainment of 'fame' and 'prosperity' -  say no more!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Speaking of dickheads...

Yes Sadturd392, he also vehemently denied he was a horses hoof and I doubt he could ride a Ducati either!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Oh dear

Wet the bed again having nightmares about dovi tonight,oh dear,should be a great race for the fighters tho.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices