Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl stormed to a career first MotoGP pole position in dramatic fashion at Laguna Seca this afternoon after a late crash denied Marc Marquez top spot in qualifying.Bradl’s 1.21.176 at the end of the 15-minute QP2 denied Marquez what had looked like a certain fourth pole of his rookie season by just 0.017s.Repsol Honda rider Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2013 23:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rev/ben

your a disgrace to bikers and racing fans. oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I haven't seen any statement that he's signed for Ducati?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

No-one's taking about Dovizioso..

..because no-one cares - He's Mr Average, beige, dull as dishwater. He's the invisible man of GP racing...Everybody cares and wants to talk about Cal because he's cool, especially the numpties who say they don't...

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Coolhandbenny has got a point, cal is full of shit, and he doesn't have a natural talent such as Rossi, Stoner, MM etc and as iv said before it does make me smile when I see Cal likening himself to Rossi when he says they both have the same race lines and technique......I mean Cal, really ! It's uncomfortably embarrassing! .....so i have to agree with coolhandbeny when he generally describes Cal as a self appointed legend. We all know Cal has done too much yapping, that's brave considering he hasn't got the raw talent that others have on the grid. However there is something about cal, I do think he could ride a factory bike fast, he'll never be the quickest and he's not as technical as dovi etc but one thing he does have is true British grit and that has the ability to get you further than some might think ! Putting the media and chatter about Cals personality and all the trackside bollox to one side for the moment, from a racing perspective, Cal is not an alien and never will be. If he goes to Ducati, I have quoted on here months ago that it will be a disaster for him to do that. He can be aggressive on the tec3 and get away with it, and I think he bins that bike to often, but the Ducati will swallow him and it will expose him for the average rider he is, fact. Look at Dovi now, quietly riding around averaging 7th,8th place. Cal is not as smooth or fast as dovi, so why would he bring that bike to the podium? I think ducati have fucked up if they have offered cal a seat. Cal should have been wise, accept the 1 year offer with tec3 and continue to enjoy that bike as he is now, after all its doing him well. Then when Suzuki arrive, there's your factory seat, simple. He chose not to do that, because "he" thinks he's better. That's fine, I like confidence, but is it possible that he thinks he's better than what he actually is ? Maybe he genuinely believes that he is and therefore I admire that he is sticking to his guns, which we have all done at some point as men, but I just wonder whether he should have thought about it longer term, in that Suzuki will probably produce a bike that will be better than the Ducati and give cal more of a chance to win. I like him in moto gp, he's a character, full of shit on occasions, but he does have a desire to win that championship and he's hungry. That's the type of racer motogp needs. Good luck to him

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Dual

personality disorder going on....

I'm schizophrenic... and so am I!   ;)

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Surely

2 separate people cannot hate the same person so darned similarly!!!!

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Ha

ha ha ha....

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

MrNumber

Coolhandbenny has got a point, cal is full of shit, and he doesn't have a natural talent such as Rossi, Stoner, MM etc

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda makes his standing in the world he works more impressive then in my books bud. Surely you'd agree?

We've all had our say on wether  Cals 'gob' has lost him potential rides etc but ultimately do you wish to hear the same boring bloody tripe spouted week in/week out by media savvy robots? Give the bloke a friggin' break and analyse some of the shit you've come out with in the past bud, as we all should.

People crave 'entertainment' yet here we have a chap who gives 100% on the bike and some interest off the bike. What more do you want!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

About the same time last year Honda ran off into the distance given all the 'hot' tracks left on the calender, and Bradls bike has been upgraded to rub salt into Jorges shoulder. Gonna be interesting to see if Yamaha react with the new gearbox, otherwise this season is already over. Maybe the new gearbox(seamless) will allow the yam riders to ride it like the honda and not eat up the tyre when it's hot, but that doesn't help Jorges high corner speed technique, but would Rossi, problems, problems... Jorge could well be top Yam tomorrow as despite his protestations he's been on the pace all weekend and Rossi looks way off it like last week. Congrats to the honda boys who have totally dominated. Go Cal.. and a final word for Bautista, please don't skittle the front row when you massively overshoot the first corner. Thank you.

Reply to this Topic
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

Whats that HUGELEAN

Rossi well off it?

Bradle on pole with 1´21.176

Rossi in 04th with 1´21.418

What do you call close?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy