Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl snatches last gasp Laguna Seca pole

LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl stormed to a career first MotoGP pole position in dramatic fashion at Laguna Seca this afternoon after a late crash denied Marc Marquez top spot in qualifying.Bradl’s 1.21.176 at the end of the 15-minute QP2 denied Marquez what had looked like a certain fourth pole of his rookie season by just 0.017s.Repsol Honda rider Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 July 2013 23:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

Hey ...

Hi Bulito nother mask? Goading behaviour .. Clearly the reverse of everything z Hysterical ...;) Post Script ... GBWU ... another time then since nothing has been learned ..

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

It's okay ...

Since nothing is your fault ;-) xx

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

Board now since ...

We have different time zones and you must stay and I must go .... guess I will find you again with a different mask??? Ahem mm mm

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

Oh 'k me what with my phd

I forgot to do the ironing ... oh well £200k salary and a (male) maid ... I'ff ... catch you later ;-) ... Errr NOT

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices