Skip to content

General One minute you're up, next thing you know it's all gone to pot. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > One minute you're up, next thing you know it's all gone to pot.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

One minute you're up, next thing you know it's all gone to pot.

Had a lovely day yesterday. Mr B and I went to a Triumph rally to meet up with Paul49. Spent most of the afternoon loafing about, looking at our bikes and catching up with all the chat as it's been a while since we've seen each other. I made myself at home and drank lots of his coffee. He was looking really well and it was so nice to spend some time with him again.It was a smashing day.

And just to show how fast it all turns round, I've spent my whole mornng in horrible A&E, in a surreal replay of the 60's where you see how many doctors you can fit into a small cubicle (as opposed to a telephone box, or a Mini) none of whom know what the cause of he big, sore lump that grew on my hand, almost overnight, might be.

Then, as nobody knew what to do, they decide to take it apart. With no anaesthetic, as I wanted to drive myself home. That smarted a bit. I took all the bits and bobs down to the lab myself, so at least I know the forms have been filled in properly and one of my workmates got the tests started right away.

So here we are, on the second day of my holiday, and not allowed to do any of the things I planned to do. I wanted to go swimming every day and ride my bike and do lots of gardening and lots and lots of other things. A bit of a contrast to yesterdays happiness. Still, could be worse. I see poor kcmc has had a bit of repair work done, which sounds much worse. Get well soon fella.

I will still be coming to the Super Sausage though. I reckon I'll be properly fit to ride by then. I am NOT going to miss that.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 271 days ago (21 July 2013 13:11)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bee

that's a shiity trick from mother nature. Crack on get it zapped and recover rapidly.

'ere ! you've been near my ex have you ? 'aggressive and appeared overnight' ! :shock:

Best wishes from 'Rojere'

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Bad news Bee...

not 'poison ivy' then? Get well soon.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

Best wishes..

Beelady for a full and speedy recovery.:smile

At least it wasn't a fugly Sprint pannier:lol:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Arhhh Bee..

Thats not good....  :upset: I'm a bit prone to skin cancer myself,i find its more of an annoyance than anything else.:doubt:. Im sure they will sort it out..  Get well soon :smile

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

Get well

soon beelady

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

replied

on ' bikersrus ' beelady

god bless

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Thanks, everyone.

Have my head round it now. All ready to get it sorted, so just need to wait for a phone call. I'm told it will be a matter of days, so not too long to wait.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle