Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP Laguna Seca: Marquez secures audacious victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP Laguna Seca: Marquez secures audacious victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

MotoGP Laguna Seca: Marquez secures audacious victory

With three, unfamiliar Hondas on the front row at Laguna Seca, it took superb reactions from the lights by Rossi to separate them with a blistering start.  Stefan Bradl, showing no sign of rookie, pole-sitter nerves however was equal to it, and maintained his qualifying position for the opening half of the race.With four laps gone, Honda’s young marvel, Marc...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 July 2013 22:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, remember, YOU said it...

"while he was leading..."

Obviously we are not talking about the Flo/Ducati era then?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

doohanfan

I apologise to you and as you know I hardly ever have a dig at any rider however when it comes to the pathetic comments of  idiots like farnacle and bob buttamahass I stupidly respond.
Stoner was a fantastic rider as they all are but some of the morons on here cannot stand how well Rossi had done over the years and cannot respect what he is still doing now.
I enjoy reading your comments although I do not always agree but you are very fair and unbiased not like some of other creatures on here.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

no doubt

Buelligan

that Rossi is Stoner's and even Doohan's superior; as Doohan himself has said, it is virtually impossible to  stay at the pinnacle as long as Rossi has, he himself didn't manage it.

I am undoubtedly biased, and a fan as you are, but try as you do to appreciate riders other than the ones I particularly supported. From my point of view LS 08 is where Stoner's vilification started in earnest, and I remain up for a fight concerning it. 

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Well which is it?

He had moments, or he didn't. He did, but while keeping an "eye on the championship"? What the fuck does that mean? A little bit of drama for the cameras just to show he's trying to win when he wasn't? Give it up. It was a snide slight by Casey on Jorge because Casey lost the title. Another demonstration that his personality isn't "completely mature yet." Nakamoto's words that time.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Buelligan, Flo was a great rider too, but face it, the vast majority of his titles were DORNA manufactured wankfests. How can anyone respect a bloke who was handed a bike he didn't deserve and can now barely scratch up a podium against rookies and satellite machinery?

God forbid should we dare to mention his gatemouthing of what he was gonna do on the ducati but I won't bring it up out of respect to how it has destroyed innocent peoples careers and dumped the manufacturer into a great steaming pile of shit.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha

Fkn hysterical. It was FIVE YEARS AGO!! and you 27ers are clearly still full of bitter resentment over the whole thing. Marvellous  =)

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

jee-sus

just when you think you've finally established a floor for stupidity on this forum ...
They all have moments, not sure why you think Lorenzo's moments are somehow suggestive that he was having to push harder than Stoner or Lorenzo. What Stoner said was true, have you heard Lorenzo deny it anywhere?
Here is another quote from Nakamoto for your reading pleasure
Casey is a rider I really love. I couldn't imagine anything better than racing with him. Casey is fast. Really fast. We were constantly shocked that the bikes we had made could go so fast when Casey was in the saddle. When Casey is confident and relaxed about his riding, there is nobody in MotoGP who can come close.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

on the contrary

supermario

You guys brought up LS 08, perhaps understandably as DT said , but you can hardly be surprised that people have come back at you about it once you revisited the old argument.

I am very much warming to hedgehog 5's theory that this was premeditated by MM.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

MM's corkscrew overtake.

Beginning to think , MM's overtake was planned from the start.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

MM...mmmm...?

Is it me or was there a lot less sand on that corner at the top of the Corkscrew than last time?... like someone had been up there with a brush?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices