Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

British rider Cal Crutchlow saw his hopes of becoming the first British rider since Barry Sheene in 1982 to collect three consecutive MotoGP podiums end in disappointment at the US Grand Prix. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider never found a comfortable set-up at the tight and technical Laguna Seca track and he slumped to a lowly seventh position. It was the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 09:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If you shag a sheep

on the edge of a cliff, it pushes back harder. Apparently.

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

anything but Stiggy

You have a problem with stiggy Benny?

Hope you are saving those beer tokens for the party on wednesday!

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Boys Club.....

You obviously dont know what a bike is Benny if you think the MFN party is a boys club, in which case you ought to shut the fuck up and crawl back under your stone and stay there.

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Bike

On second thoughts Benny ask your mum if she knows what a bike is.

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

touched a little soft spot eh?

I wonder how often your mum has done that Benny. Oh dear! fuckin hell! snigger, snigger.:))

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Stone

For fuck sake Benny go and find that stone from whence you came,crawl back under and suffocate for the good of all on this forum.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Stig08 & Benny

Stig you are a complete disgrace as a person (not going to give you the satisfaction in calling you a man) when I read posts of you calling Dovi Acne man and the clearasil man?? WTF is wrong with you? Would you slag of a young child with a skin condition or burns to their body etc?? Dovi didn't ask to have bad skin and it doesn't make him a bad person. I'm sure like me you haven't met Dovi and what exactly has he done wrong to deserve such a cruel and nasty remarks, other than riding a bike to the best of his ability!! (Also quicker than anyone else on here can do) There might be people on these forums with Acne and bad skin conditions that don't need reminded by such a small minded person as you!! I hope in your lifetime nothing happens to you where people would stare and make fun of you as I'm sure it must be extremely hurtful. As for you Benny, where does all your hatred come from in that you feel the need to attack anyone who disagrees with you? I have read most of your posts and sometimes you make some good points but then on the other hand you just bombard the forums with abuse and don't actually allow people to debate sensibly which is what it's there for as its just full of you and whoever sending childish and let's be honest school playground behaviour at everyone and anyone. Come on eh calm it down its getting boring.

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Freak Show!

hey has anyone noticed that Freak Dovi? seriously what is up with his skin? is he a lizard? ...... that was just an example of the type of comments we do not need to read, simondick is right - no one is perfect.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Benny

IS A COCK

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

BENNY

IS A PRICK