Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

British rider Cal Crutchlow saw his hopes of becoming the first British rider since Barry Sheene in 1982 to collect three consecutive MotoGP podiums end in disappointment at the US Grand Prix. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider never found a comfortable set-up at the tight and technical Laguna Seca track and he slumped to a lowly seventh position. It was the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 09:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

krappybenny

Paddedcell100 has got your number it seems, thought you would have a few more strands of greasy hair and food spilt down your gut though,keep tapping away ya old stinker

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

BENNY

Answer me one thing please. Who exactly is your favorite MotoGP rider. The reason for me asking is that as i see it, all you do on here is just slag off most of the GP riders that MCN report on. I have not seen you say a good work about any rider, of for that fact anyone else who posts on here. Most people on here have a favorite rider who they will want to win and will be happy when they do. Plus they will have riders that they do not support and will not be happy when they win. Im not a huge fan of Cal, Stoner and DP. But as a fan i like to see them ride, as lets face, they can all ride a bike fookin fast and the way Stoner throws the bike around is great to watch. I am a fan of Rossi and MM and when they win, i am a happy boy. So come on, who is your favorite rider currently in MotoGP PS, we already know who you dont like!!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

good morning darlin x

Reply to this Topic
MikeBritish

Jul 13

MikeBritish says:

Low IQ's / low self respect

I occasionally pop into the comments section on this forum and I am frequently surprised by the number of trolls, idiots and general poor manners on here. Krap - the name says it all. Benny - poor fellow has a degenerative brain disorder along with erectile dysfunction. He clearly is in need of support in the community and I would urge other forum users to be kind to him. Now I gather that most of you guys (and ladies) are road riders, therefore have limited (if any) racing experience. Please remember your limited experience prior to posting absolutely idiotic comments on racing/racers. A little thought can go a long way and improve your communication and life skills no end.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Mike

Congratulation and thanks for your first post.

Since you are a racer, and engineer, I will look forward to many insightful and interesting comments from someone with more direct experience than most of us. As I personally will find your actual thoughts on the topics in question far more interesting than a summary of the obvious poor state of some these forums.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Idiotic comments indeed...

....Mr MikeBritish. Complaining of bad manners and then proceeding with a plethora of insults - you're showing me the way to reform myself. A bright boy indeed this Mr Mike, high IQ, no doubt.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

with so much in common Benny, surprised you aren't in bed with him, metaphorically of course. You're both gobby and obnoxious (according to you). What's wrong, you drive a white van but never made it BIG in motorcycle racing like some others so you have to come on here and "own" an internet forum? Big ambition Benny. Cal could teach you a thing or 2 about ambition but of course you know better than anyone how to make it BIG. look at your achievements, white van man and motorcyclenews forum "owner". What a glittering CV. Have you ever had a day off from posting Benny? It really means that much to you? Really? To "own" an internet forum? Wow, no wonder you never made it mate.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general symptoms: not learning from experience no sense of responsibility inability to form meaningful relationships inability to control impulses lack of moral sense chronically antisocial behavior no change in behavior after punishment emotional immaturity lack of guilt self-centeredness People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior. They may not work. If they do work, they are frequently absent or may quit suddenly. They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal pleasure or profit. They may default on loans, fail to provide child support, or fail to care for their dependents adequately. High risk sexual behavior and substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness, failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility, and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of others are traits of the antisocial personality. Socioeconomic status, gender, and genetic factors play a role. Males are more likely to be antisocial than females. Those from lower socioeconomic groups are more susceptible. A family history of the disorder puts one at higher risk. I'm not the inferior one Benny, go and seek help please, i fear for you.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

learn to read, it might just help you in your struggle. your CV is getting bigger but still no real acheivement to speak of Benny, no change there. all bow to the forum "owner"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Benny....A day in the life.

Forget "TT - Closer to the Edge"..... Here is a clip from the forthcoming fly on the wall biopic on legendary MCN forum master Benny.... You will laugh,you will cry,you will be on the edge of your seat,quivering with anticipation....This years biking blockbuster..... Benny....A day in the Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices