Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

British rider Cal Crutchlow saw his hopes of becoming the first British rider since Barry Sheene in 1982 to collect three consecutive MotoGP podiums end in disappointment at the US Grand Prix. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider never found a comfortable set-up at the tight and technical Laguna Seca track and he slumped to a lowly seventh position. It was the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 09:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

How many personas are you up to Benny? 10,20,30? That's what your life is, getting banned then popping up the same day as another incarnation? That's your life Benny? Searching MotoGP sites for info you can use to "own" an internet forum? When did you last have a day off from posting Benny? You see it as commitment, the rest of us see someone marking his territory. claiming "ownership" of an internet forum You do have a problem Benny and only one person can sort it. We await your latest meltdown because you know it will happen, it's just a matter of time. What a life Benny. "Owner" of a small internet forum. Ambitious?

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

I'll wait for the next persona Benny, it's bound to be more paranoid than this one, watching you "own" your little corner of the interweb is great entertainment Benny but no persona ever lasts long enough to actually be the "owner" does it Benny? Why is that? You can work it out. Not a day off in months, probably years. As long as you're happy being the "owner" of motorcyclenews forums you're a happy bunny. i can see kids comparing you to Cal and choosing your career path can't you Benny? No? I wonder why.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Stage one - Mister X clashes with Mr Benny.

Stage two - Mister X exits the scene badly hurt.

Stage 3 - Mister X follows Benny around trying to abuse him.

Mister X - you've been owned.

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

Cal has talked himself into a corner (again)

I predict Ducati will string Crutchlow along (again) for a while longer then give Hayden's works ride to Bradl for 2014. 

Crutchlow is more concerned with getting a factory pay cheque than anything else and the teams don't like it.  Tech 3 have been good to him but he thinks he's too good for them.  Lin Jarvis says Cal's bike is full factory spec.  Cal's deluded if he thinks Yamaha will ever give him a factory contract.  They have the best in the World at the min (Lorenzo) and the rider with the most fans (Rossi).  Tech 3 aren't going to buy Bradley out of his 2014 deal and will have signed Pol very soon (if not already).  That just leaves Crutch with Spies bike (worse bike than the Tech 3 Yam sameish money and Aleix Espag deserves it more anyway) or  WSB (BMW pulling out so more competition for fewer contracts).

MM still amazes every outing.  Putting Pedro in his place. Stoner to replace Pedro as soon as Dani's contract up.

These are just my opinions but hey, look - I managed to make them without attacking any other people.  Unfashionable I know but there you go.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Important

Please do not feed any of the FW Troll aliases.

'

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

More Krapp from Benny.

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Mountain goat shagger

Benny you fuckwit you were supposed to be at a party tonight.Some people are a wee bit pissed off with you now.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Not much to reflect on

One crap result in 12 months on a track that is more unique than most is hardly much to be mardy about.

I wouldn't mind seeing a crap result at Indy over getting hurt or blown off in a hurricane (possibly the same thing?) so chin up Calvin.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

hurdyfurdy

Refreshing to see some comments on motogp, rather than other forum users! Interesting observations.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Hurdy

Are you mad or you have a death wish?

"Lin Jarvis says Cal's bike is full factory spec" who the fuck are you and who the fuck is Lin Jarvis???

Haven't you heard what the experts in this forum say? Crutchlow "deserves" a full spec bike! Don't be an ignorant... Cal is the next Messia (it will be fun to see him sink like Rossi and Dovi on the Ducrapi...)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices