Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow reflects on worst finish for 12 months

British rider Cal Crutchlow saw his hopes of becoming the first British rider since Barry Sheene in 1982 to collect three consecutive MotoGP podiums end in disappointment at the US Grand Prix. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider never found a comfortable set-up at the tight and technical Laguna Seca track and he slumped to a lowly seventh position. It was the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 09:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Man...

...I wouldn't like to be you right now hurdyfurdy. Once the low brow, moron fuckwits have trawled through your post, one word at a time, leaving greasy finger streaks across the screen, they'll be after you.

It's like a cyber Lord of the Flies on here sometimes.

So is Cal still "deserving" of this factory ride, now that he's started the slide down the table? It was this time last year the pressure got to him too with 5 crashes in 8 races.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Eld

Cal aint on a full factory bike.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Bradl

will stay at Honda because Red Bull wish it, and they have deep pockets.

Reply to this Topic
YZF750RR

Sep 09

YZF750RR says:

Cal in 2014/15

Hi all, Cal must be warned away from wrecking his career at Ducati when he has been give another year on what is a Championship winning bike, just needs 2013 or in the event, 2014 electrics. By that time 2014 is over, the Yamaha factory team could have a seat available as either rider could join Repsol Honda factory team, plus there is a probability of Suzuki coming back in 2015 with their factory team and Cal is top of their list and will be top of Yamaha's list in 2015. I am sure Dorna will help settle Cal at Tech 3 in 2014.

Reply to this Topic
YZF750RR

Sep 09

YZF750RR says:

standings

Come on guys. Cal was 1 point ahead of Rossi last week and 5 behind after Rossi finished 3rd and Cal 7th. Can't you guys accept changes when it a simple who finished where? I am pragmatic and believe everyone is conditioned 99% of the time by other peoples decisions. Try it and you will see and have a better life as a result.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Everyone is conditioned 99% of the time...

That's about right - Crutchlow has about 1% chance of getting his shit together. Born dumb and will stay dumb.

Reply to this Topic
YZF750RR

Sep 09

YZF750RR says:

steady there Krapp

Thanks for agreeing, however, have you achieved what Cal has achieved to date? I doubt that, so he is not dumb, try level headed, brave, talented, with an ability to change his level of determination balanced with his future. I set a lap record at Brands Indy on my first day ever at a track, so I understand his achievements. Mind you that was quite some ago, when cal was a youngster.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Krapp probably cant ride a bike,definitley hasn't got one or he wouldn't be on here 24/7

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Let's set the record straight...

I only call him dumb because he says dumb things. He looks a little dumb too btw.....

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Oh I ride a bike noddy,  and I'm fast. Too bad about the broken bones.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices