Skip to content

Discuss This Title thoughts creeping in for Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Title thoughts creeping in for Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Title thoughts creeping in for Marc Marquez

Laguna Seca MotoGP winner Marc Marquez has admitted he has started to think about the prospect of becoming the first rookie to win the premier class title since American legend Kenny Roberts in 1978. A series of impressive performances in winter testing saw the Spaniard spend most of his time playing down sky-high expectations that he could emerge as a serious...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 356 days ago (22 July 2013 10:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Who would bet their house against him winning the title this year?

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

indeed young Mark..

...Judging by the last race in which the yellow lank was simply no match for you, and about to get his ass handed by Bautista, im not surprised your eager to gauge your performance once the injured two are back to full fitnes

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Know that would be something winning the title at the first attempt. Just imagine how Pedrosa would feel.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

OH

Dear Ridgeracer - cant help your sen can you!! Get over it, Stoner has gone and MM is the next big thing. Just remember, all of the riders start with zero points at the start of the season and the rider with the most points at the end, wins! Thats the way its always been Good to see Rossi and MM in after the race, im sure Rossi enjoyed the battle and un-like Stoner did not throw his toys firmly out of the pram LOL MM is a racer and has shown that he is not prepared to sit behind a rider like JL and DP have done over the past two years. Like Rossi he puts the fun in watching the racing

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hello...

"un-like Stoner did not throw his toys firmly out of the pram"

No... because that would make Rossi look like a hypocrite like he did in 2007 with his "This is not a correct way to race" toy throwing moment... he has learnt after all these years.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

hedgey proving beyond all reasonable doubt that he;s a total hypocrite and it matters not what Rossi does he will always see the worst in it.. I don't why you bother..

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

If Pedrosa doesn’t win.... and it's looking tougher by the week, what are the odds he will retain the factory ride?

Eight years on factory bike without a championship is some kind of record.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs...

"proving beyond all reasonable doubt that he;s a total hypocrite and it matters not what Rossi does he will always see the worst in it.. I don't why you bother.."

I was just proving that what Hello46 moaned about of a certain rider could be said of Rossi, in his time... it was not my criticism & I did not bring up toy throwing... thankfully he is no longer the hypocrite he was... he has learnt.

You want proof that he did react the same way after a good hard entertaining race?

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/78825/1/rossi_blames_tyre_slams_elias.html

I didn't make it up... but only 1 rider apologised for his outburst when he'd calmed down.

:wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Why would Rossi complain about Marquez's pass? It was Rossi who drifted to the right to block Marquez and almost sent him into the gravel. Great comeback from the youngster.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Gravel my arse

Look at the picture of young Marquez celebrating in the "gravel".

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices