Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I suppose if he does come back to Ducati..

..Dovi's humiliation will be final...nowhere to hide, see.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Could it be bye bye Dani

and hello Stoner for next year? Things may just become interesting in the break from racing.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

You little beauty!!!! Man I can't wait for that one!!

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

No chance

I cant see Casey coming back. But if he does and goes to Honda Marquez will kick his arse and  Ducati, well if Rossi couldnt sort out the Duke Casey will have no chance. because Honda and Yamaha have moved the bar by a couple of notches

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Maybe it should be Bye Bye Dovi, Alex?..

..let's face it - he certainly hasn't lived up to the very low expectation of him, unlike Cal, who's surpassed every Tech 3 rider before him.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

2 thoughts

How can HRC make it crystal clear Stoner wont race at P.I. when they haven't even announced that he is testing yet? Why would Casey return to Ducati given how unhappy he was with his perception of how they treated him? And, that he was happy and better paid at Repsol Honda.

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Marc Marquez may be good but Casey Stoner would piss all over him on equal machinery. Casey Stoner's is as talented on a Grand Prix bike as what Ronaldo is on a football pitch and as what Ronnie o'sullivan is at a snooker table, an absolute genius!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'll add to that Cossie..

..and to what Randy Spears is to the bedroom. Genius.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Is that the "Should've Done Better" book?..

..Yeah, Cal's re-writing that one..

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

I can't see...

Honda wanting CS back... too expensive when they already have MM... I bet they would be more interested in getting MM on a 5 year + deal than bringing back Casey... and he wouldn't be interested in the Ducati, in any way at all...!

But what an awesome test rider for the two new RCV's!!!!

If there is any genuine interest from CS in riding full time again, which would be great... surely its Suzuki who would be raiding every one of their many bank accounts to come up with the offer of a lifetime for him.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices