Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

It'll be interesting to see the results of the test. All being well, hopefully it'll entice him back.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

take your pills

i dont like the way you have disrespected the death of a fellow rider yesterday,i also dont like the fact you cant keep a sentence without swearing and wearing string vests, or stripe style t shirts.basically i dont like you at all. oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

benny

but who in their right mind wouldn't want to see the gifted, moaning, miserable twat return?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we talking Stoner or Benny here? ;)

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

I'm not convinced

of the truth: Honda probably looking for a way to get him back on board - possibly nerf Dani out when he doesn't win the WC this year!

I believe MotoGP is a friendlier place without his strops and hatred of publicity and the media. However, if he does come back, so be it - very talented rider.

Finally I agree that, with Stoner's ability to ride around bikes' deficiencies, it won't be the best way forward.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

at least you

knew what he was really thinking, like it or not. Gotta admire a man that speaks his mind. No plastic "i'm a nice guy really" bollocks that is all too pervasive these days. I liked Lorenzo better when he told people what he really thought of them - and got a slap from Hopkins :)

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

pc

he's a bit upset today as no more drugs,and his internet has been threatened to be cut off for the 99th time this year,i also hear not being able the get outta the chair for saddlebag syndrome has also caused him corner speed issues. but thats just what i heard!!.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

upset

are you crying again,look its your own fault and if you want help we can get it for you,but you have to start behaving. casey for the return,maybe on the ducati,pedro will have to win next 3 races to even dent mm and his confidence.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Got to laugh at the hypocrisy of Rossi's little love boys again

For the past two years whilst he was languishing nowhere on the Ducati, all we heard from you was how you were sick of the respect the three top guns exibited to each other. How you were fed up with them laughing and joking together on the posium. We need Rossi on the podium you said to ruffle feathers, it's boring when they're all smiling together.

Now listen to you - what a better place motogp is with Stoner gone and Rossi laughing and sharing jokes in the paddock and on the podium.

You're the most childish, petulant bunch of tossers imaginable and yellow is definitely the colour for you lot.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stupidity.

last posts nothing to do with motorcycle racing at all, oh dear , did it hurt when you got boooed at on jeremy kyle.? lets face it benny/rev/baaa your days on here are alwasy going to be shortly numbered and i enjoy you tripping up every hour of your sad life hurling abuse to myself and others as you only end up getting affected the most.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

fog

I like Benny. His initial rant yesterday re-the death of Andrea was 'wrong place/wrong time' and he let himself down, imo. His latter posts had solid, valid points though.

For sure he's a friggin' sarcastic, piss taking bitch at times but he also brings a hell of a lot of info that I, along with many, either can't be arsed to find or wouldn't know where to look in the first place!  That's why I personally appreciate him and others being here.

If you don't like him, ignore him I guess bud.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices