Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

pc

i take your fair point about sometimes a good read,but this last month for sure all this user does is hurl abuse,towards england, cal and many other successful racers,you ignore it thats your choice, its mine not too.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny

a few back up comments from others wont shake me one bit,you have said things and never once apologised when you know you are way out of line,hurl racial abuse and think your ok to get away with it, oh dear. as far as uneducated well your very misled,im not the one copy and pasting all day now am i. using bad language is something my nephew just learned to control and he is only 5. no excuses, we know you have personality disorders.oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Great

Lets see the moamimg twat up against MM. Just think what MM will be like after a season under his belt. At the half way point of his rookie season he has a healthy lead. Casey will be beaten by MM week in,week out and that will make casey moan more than when Rossi dragged him into a race at lacuna seca in 08 Casey was good to watch. But MM is better to watch and he laughs and jokes, not moan like a bastard PS. Take it the V8's are not going so well and the mrs is fed up of him already!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Back to the subject

If this does happen, I'm more interested to see what sort of lap time he can get out of the production bike in comparison to the factory bike

As for a wildcard ride - Honda can't field more than 4 prototypes, so how can it happen anyway.

Enter as a CRT on a full factory Repsol - only to have one of next year's teams who are thinking of running proddy Hondas to claim the engine which would then find its way into their non-MSMA bike next year...

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

no the V8's aren't  going well @hello4646, he's 23rd in the championship

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

racist and offensive use MCN!!!

so benny what is your issue with retards?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Lets face it

stoner painted himself into a corner when he quit motogp. When he couldn't get the tyre rules changed to his favour he assumed that by quitting, the spectacle of motogp would be ruined and Espeleta would come running with cap in hand and beg him to come back.

Half way into the season and with the advent of MM and the resurgence of Vale, the moody wonder from down under has realised he's simply not needed, hence this shameless attempt to worm his way back into the paddock. I bet Espeleta must be laughing his arse off!

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

great news!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELwpShNQ2I4 corkscrew stories are nothing compared to this one! Marquez is Marquez but if anybody talks about similarity for me he is more like next Stoner rather than next Rossi. Great to hear Casey will ride the bike again! a missing ingredient in motogp to make it stellar!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Be as kool to see him back

As it would be to see the madman from the valley's Stoner'd to death in the Tower of London and that's kooooool Stoner v the current crop would have to be good to see ,Order some more tickets for the tower !

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

mario

When he couldn't get the tyre rules changed to his favour he assumed that by quitting, the spectacle of motogp would be ruined and Espeleta would come running with cap in hand and beg him to come back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally doubt it was Caseys 'assumption' anymore than it would've been yours had you been in his position at the time bud.  

Just like Vale getting on the Yam, 'should' one of the fastest MotoGp riders return, it can only add to the spectacle.     

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices