Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Soup...

"The kid can ride a bike  but so can MM. Difference is MM has more charisma in his little finger than stoner has in his whole body. Surplus to requirement."

Exactly... who gives a shit about charisma, it's about riding bikes... very fast.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

nope

abridged

version

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Its about

entertainment hedgey

What a song and dance.............http://youtu.be/dTAAsCNK7RA

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

A turd that just won't flush...

Fook off Stoner! All of the reasons he used for quitting still apply and MotoGP didn't fall apart when he left. In fact, it improved, which probably explains why he's crawled out from under his rock again.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Comical

Not one word, let alone a statement from Stoner himself, and some of you are accusing him of wanting to come crawling back cap in hand. Priceless.

And now, he's accused of holding DORNA to ransom over tyres as he thought he was bigger than Motogp. Jesus H.

And Mario, as well you know perfectly well, but of course you have your own agenda, Pedrosa and Honda themselves were just as critical of the new tyres introduced after the bikes had been developed on a different tyre, as well as introducing yet another, softer sidewalled version later in the season. Stoner said at thge time that other riders would complain about it and he was right - look at all the complaints this season that it is too soft - Rossi being one of them as he can't brake like he wants to.

Passing comment on factual events is one thing, making up ridiculous accusations because of your dislike of a rider is plain infantile.

Stoner just wanted to race bikes, he wasn't interested in hamming up or play acting to cameras. It's motorcycle racing, if you want gormless aping to the media, best move on from motorcycles, the other TV channels are full of what you seem to crave

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

What's improved Chupa?

You still have 3 riders going for the title, just that one is MM instead of Stoner. There is still no "battling" for the lead despite the return of Motogp's proclaimed saviour Rossi to Yamaha - how many times was it said that Motogp needed him back at the front battling for the lead? I may have missed it, but it's halfway point now - when has that happened exactly? The only added interest this year has been how high can Cal get. The rest is the same.

All I see here is an as yet unsubstamtiated stroy that he'll test some Hondas. That's enough to bring out an incessant stream of moaning pricks, moaning about why they don't want him back in Motogp because he moans. Oh the irony.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

The Rossi fans are literally....

soliing themselves in fear now, Matt Birt I hope you are going to Japan to convince casey to return I know he like myself considers you to be the sharpest mind in the motogp press corps. Lets face it Marquez is nothing but a pale imitation.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Apparently Espeleta

would've had stoner kiss his arse but he's worried that "that fahkin chipmunk'll skin my baaackside with those faahkin comedy teeth"

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Are any of you

"soliing" yourselves?

If I knew what it was I might give it a try!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices