Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 270 days ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Slutty Marion.....

Instantly soiled herself and had to do a deep dive in her purse to find something to clean herself up with,

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

I can hear.......

Wosi's bowel movement from here, he is petrified.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Maybe you should pull your

earhole out of his arsehole then you freaky weirdo

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

love it!

..... it warms the heart to see all the yellow panty wearers squirming at the thought of Stoner returning. Does it hurt them so much knowing that the biggest motorcycle company in the world still has respect for the most talented rider ever to grace a motorcycle? I would dearly love to see him duke it out with Marky Mark on a factory Honda and to put Flo back in his place for the upteenth time!! Bring it on I say!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Only ok!

sheesh tough crowd. I might have to start soliing myself in a minute 

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Oh Jeez let me straighten this out

No! Stoner did not paint himself into any corner trying to get Dorna to return to the tires he wanted (painting one self into a corner would be what Rossi did with his "it's him or me" statement to Yamaha). If any of you idiots were listening, Stoner quite because he said was tired of all the politics Dorna were pulling. Dorna changed the weight limit months after it was decided and Honda had their bike perfect (cue Wosi's rebuttal in 5,4,3,2..)and blowing everyone into the weeds in preseason. The chatter problems associated with the added weight is well document. Then Dorna went and changed the tire on grounds of "safety" when the Honda's clearly worked better with the current one. Nevermind the fact that both changes seem to favor another hapless company and struggling rider I shall remain nameless. And if anything Casey should now feel vindicated - he said the that tire was shit last year and now the other riders are saying the same thing this year.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Aussie

?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Rawdawg relaxes

with friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojlLe11Vkmo

and its TYRES!

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Wow.  Such hatred for Stoner.  I thought bike racing was about who was quickest on a bike. 

Obviously not - it's a personality contest now.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

The one redeeming feature of Football was that it kept all the morons together in one sport.

However, the morons have now infiltrated bike racing, waving their little yellow flags   :(

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle