Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Did he only manage mid-pack in the V8's

racingfan?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised really!

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Just to add to the mix: if Dani doesn't do it this year might Casey be drafted in to keep Marc honest? (I'm not being serious but what a prospect).

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

gix

i think that would be such a breath of fresh air tbh. all this jorge dani stuff is getting a bit boring,respect to them as riders but without mm in this year its would the same old jorge pips him again,but i could be totally wrong there,its cal and rossi that have been making my eyes wider,mm just adds to that tbh,too many spanish in the series as we all know.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

160 replies

Like him or hate him the bloke gets a lot of interest .My personal view is he`s jealous of Marquez .

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Why?

My personal view is he`s jealous of Marquez .

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Trouble is with

Stoner he's in 'Communique' with Honda, and it's a case of 'Follow me Home' but I think it's more like, 'Where do you think you're going'.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

i know what you mean Fog, the time is right for a change but Vale won't be retiring, Jorge still has the tools for the job and Dani.................... the less said the better i think (i so wanted the little shit to win it this year if only to wipe a smile ON the face of that miserable twat Puig!). Still, all the teams will now be looking to beat Marquez, could be some interesting rider/bike combos in the next few seasons.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Bulto, i think he means envious, i know i am!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

pedrosa

really ill be surprised if he aint out by next year as really how many years on a factory honda without the championship in hand can he get away with? i mean compared to dovi. dovi you could say was hard done by but he didnt prove he was class like dani,as opposed to race wins in comparison i mean,so why all this stoner testing which cost major bucks, id say honda want as much as they can get while they can get it,yamaha however need to wake up and realise time is ticking away,pol esp will take time unlike mm,but id say jumping straight onto stoners machine would have a slight advantage to any rider dont you think?

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Stoner isnt stupid.

Not only is he helping develop the bikes , he is testing himself .......a warm up for next season maybe?.

He will use MM as a bench mark to work off .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices