Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Farnarkle

Jan 13

Farnarkle says:

Love this site

MCN deserves an international commendation for fostering equal rights for all species.. Just when it looked as if the monkeys had run out of peanuts to throw at Stoner, along comes Milkybums, the dung-beetle's dung-beetle, rolling the same old ball of crap he's been pushing for the last two years or so.

Way to go, and a true inspiration for the rest of the mononeuronic world.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

eldr

again showing lack of intelligence a. i was talking about marquez compared to stoner in moto gp on the honda. b. ther is not a b because the a was so great. c. because its you, go wash your yellow pantelones cortos.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Brumbloke77

The Alien denomination started in 2009 when Colin Edwards stated:

"But as I’ve said before, I’ve got to be pleased to be finishing next best behind those four guys, or should I say aliens... They are riding out of this world and to be right behind them means I’m doing the best job I can and that’s about as good as I can hope for at the moment...”

Until recently, common understanding was that Aliens where getting all wins and podiums regularly. The elite of riders with numerous championships under their belt. The best of the best.

Now, Cal is getting regular podiums but no win so far... to my understanding, he is close but not there yet (Bradl is by no means an Alien although he finished 2ns in LS).

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Fogno

You speak of intelligence but you are having trouble understanding a simple post... or should I say, a simple answer to your stupid unbased comment.

Please try again, put your riding glasses, take deep breaths and/or ask help from your 5 year old kid.

ps. Don't bother to answer:

a. You are boring

b. If I have to explain you would understand

c. C you!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Stoner on a bike again:)

Has Ducati signed Cal while talkin to Stoner,I doubt it. Proven thatDovi won't shift out of a contract

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I think

and its only an opinion is that Honda are lining Bradl up for Danis seat and all this diversionary press is taking the worlds media attention away from the fact. Also that both satellite Hondas suddenly got much faster. Dani didn't look a happy man at the start of the season and he knows he might get the push if he doesn't win this year, Honda are not happy having two spanish riders (no disrespect to Spain or the Spanish), but they are on the verge of bankruptcy so as a sales demographic the future lies in another rider from, lets say Germany, Asia, South America (please note I didn't put British as our bike sales have also fallen). If casey was to come back maybe because of the reason he left and the pressure he felt he would want to run on a proddie Honda, Mid pack in V8's and no pressure, mid pack in moto gp and less pressure. Just a thought.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Alex

Honda are not even thinking about replacing Pedrosa at the moment.
He is still very much in the hunt for the championship.
Others have been saying Honda will bin Dani for about the past three years but of course it has never happened.
He a great asset to Honda.He was a major factor in sorting out the bike the year before Casey came along!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Very true Buelli

But Bradl is on very good terms with Red Bull and they are going to put in over half the sponsorship money next year allegedly and the Honda team might be known as Red bull Repsol racing as the Spanish oil company is reducing its outlay due to falls in overall profit. Speculation at the mo but the financial crisis around the Med is set to worsen in the next 6-12 months so taxes on large domestic corporations are going up to try and put off borrowing from the central bank of Europe. Hard times ahead for Europe in general as Japan turns more to China for economic harmony. So to summarize, Red Bull would like a german on the factory bike, “As for MotoGP, never say never; maybe we just haven't found the right team yet” - Dietrich Mateschitz, Red Bull. They have now.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

ElDisentary/chbenny

You have got some competition now Benny boy ,looks like Milktbollocks is challenging you for the biggest vagina on here ,can't see him winning though too many of you dipshit

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

...and there ya have it, 200 comments on this thread alone. Not bad for someone who the yellow fairies in particular said he wont be missed!! I do hope he comes back sometime, but i dont see it happening in the near future unfortunately. Bradl for Repsol? i dont think so. Believe it or not, Dani is actually held in high regards for his development skills. Even Casey raved about it when he slung his leg over the 2011 bike. So no, I dont see Bradl taking his spot just because he got a 2nd place in Laguna Seca

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices