Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 272 days ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

hahaha...

...good stuff weskit, thats Wosi to a tee!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi...

..what are you...my mother?..Yeah, I've been on the bong, it's the only way I can deal with your drivel..

Reply to this Topic
widdy

Dec 12

widdy says:

Dogsbreath and alias

Fuckin hell woz, it must cost you a fortune for toilet paper and wet wipes to wipe all the shite you spew off your chin.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Thanks for that Weskit

Lovely picture of Hedgey looking up his stats !!    Well done.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Sorry Saturn...

... the stats where Stoner comes out on top are 2 a penny & are widely known... points, wins, finishing positions, poles, fastest laps... you name it... the guy in the picture is using 1 finger & presumably has found the 1 interpretation of the only stat where Rossi comes out on top to prove once & for all he was a better racer than Stoner... even if it was only on the championship board... & actually they were level.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hedgeeeeey !!!!

Glad to see you have a sense of humour - You're not at work then ?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Lunch...

... nom nom nom...

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

your friend Alex

possibly saw an actual doctor. The motogp doctors, usually appropriately, are mainly orthopaedic surgeons, and adult onset lactose intolerance in a Caucasian male might perhaps beyond their usual purview.

It was certainly a prosaic diagnosis, but in the end probably hangs together. Rumours abounded at the time about his diet such as only eating jelly beans, but I can tell you from personal experience of someone I know who got actual anaphylaxis to milk protein rather than just a digestive problem that milk is rather ubiquitous in the western diet even with the knowledge that it must be absolutely avoided.

I don't think he had the physical or mental endurance of the likes of Rossi or Doohan anyway, few do, but the way he rode that Ducati to 23 wins, particularly even managing victory when it was an absolutely diabolical device in 2010, hardly allows any questions as to his courage, as is the case with anyone who is at all successful in this rather extreme sport.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Thats

what I was thinking DF, but surely back home he would have seen a GP. I am not discrediting him as I saw what my friend went through, it was like Khrones disease or something, bloody knocked them right of kilter so you can imagine what it must have been like trying to ride a rocket. Broken bones bring you a lot of pain but something like this can wipe you out. He still came back and won. Boys got balls.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I think alex

that is basically what he did when he went back home. He saw  a sports medicine physician and an endocrinologist, I am not sure in which order, the endocrinologist I assume because they were chasing a reputed electrolyte disturbance.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle