Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Fanboy's..

..same old crew, spouting the same old crock of shit. 'We don't like Crutchlow because he's a loud mouth who's too big for his boots,... we can't stand Stoner, 'cause he's a flaming whinger...and don't get us started on Pedrosa, he's just not up to the job, never has been'...Nah, there's only one that's ever been good enough...( effects very effeminate voice ) 'Ladies, please let me introduce to you, Jehovah himself, THE GOAT, Valentino Rossi!!! Wooohooo...

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Yellow fans jump at the thought of Casey testing a production racer, they then sit with fingers crossed that he doesn't take it to the last couple of races

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

In the big picture

Metoclopramide £10 for twenty tabs. No more sicky sicky on Sunday morning after a night on the pop.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Or do only real men

have hangovers?

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

That right noddy?

I suspect most people who believe Casey can't in fact, walk on water, would love to see how he'd cope coming back. We can but wonder to his reaction the first time Marc stuck it to him then smiled at him after.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

being an ex Repsol rider Casey would probably think 'the boys good' and at the point of this overtake, where would Rossi be,ha yes, that's right, he's normaly aback of Marc.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

if we are to be (extremely) hypothetical

DT, MM would hypothetically need to get close enough to Stoner to pull such a hypothetical move to provoke any hypothetical reaction.

If MM was to hypothetically over-ride in the rain, catch Stoner by doing so then put his bike down, taking Stoner out, I think Stoner would be hypothetically unamused.

To be less hypothetical, with his development this year I doubt MM would do such a thing in the first place now, and hence would have no occasion to smile or not smile.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hypothetically...

...I think if Marc isn't already as fast as Casey was, he'd learn to be as fast during the course of a race, then take Stoner at the last corner as he did Jorge, at which point Stoner would be as miffed as Jorge was... no-one smiles when they lose unless they're good at it. The boy's good & learns fast, even in the rain.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I was mainly making fun hedgehog

of Stoner being criticised for behaviour he will in all likelihood never even have an opportunity to engage in. MM may or may not be as fast as Stoner was at this stage, but seems to improve every week, and even during races as you say. If Stoner did come back which I still don't think he will whether he could be as fast as he was is another question also. I don't think Jorge's line into that last corner is a line a Honda rider would choose though.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Personality counts...

Being a miserable, whining bitch makes your life difficult....it was the demise of Stoner, it is also why Crutchlow has about 50 fans - all of them English fanboys.

A fucking NO-NO to those who are not man enough for this sport. A fucking NO-NO to people who support miserable creatures - in fact they all deserve to go extinct.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices