Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Casey Stoner to test factory Honda in Japan

Double world champion Casey Stoner will make a dramatic return to MotoGP action next month when he tests a factory Honda RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan, MCN can reveal. The outspoken but blindingly fast Australian, who retired from MotoGP immediately after the final race of 2012 in Valencia last November, will take part in a two-day test...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 276 days ago (22 July 2013 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jackanory

Aug 13

Jackanory says:

Once upon a time

a miserable little boy from bongo-bongo land, decided to leave his native environment to make a career out of riding motorbikes in the civilised world. But the miserable boy only succeeded in making happy people miserable, and thankfully his career didn't last long. The end.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

is that you benny?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

It looks like

Bernard Cribbens to me

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Shiney happy people perhaps

Jackanory?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

and all the Rossi fans were unhappy so he thought i know whata i cana do abouta iiit, I taka da reda bika,I rula da world again.

But all you jackanory fans will know how this fairytale turned into a nightmare,the end.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

doohanfan

step down off your pious pedestal my friend - the way I see it is that you are the same as anyone else on here.

You have the choice to  (a.)  respond to a post - or - (b.) not respond to a post.  You never miss an opportunity to respond to Wosi - you could ignore it but you don't.  Your choice!

You mentioned earlier about Rossi nearly taking Stoner out in '08 and actually taking him out in '11.  Lets not forget that racing incidents and mistakes happen in every race by someone.   If we're going to bring up those incidents to put down a rider - then-  as a fan of Mick Doohan you are probably old enough  to remember the '93 incident at Donington when an over-exuberant Doohan wiped out Schwantz and Barros on the entry to the Foggy Esses on the first lap.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Is it me

or do you think everyone is staying on this thread because fack all is happening in the motorcycle racing world to speak of?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

off topic

but bloody good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bI5ePLjW94

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

saturn

Doohan's Donington wipeout was just a swan song. Doohan had many notable prangs (when his ambition outweighed his talent) but easily his most high profile act of crashing criminality was when he wiped out Eddie Lawson at 130R at the beginning of 1990 shattering Eddie's ankle. A few of my friends have never forgiven him.... ha ha ha! I haven't seen anything in the modern era that compares to that one! ***** Anyway that incident all but destroyed the Marlboro Yamaha dream team of Lawson and Rainey; as well as any hope (and the potential was there) of Lawson winning a 5th premier title. Boo Hoo! Sometimes racing sucks....... Ciao Mama's!!!

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

AlexDAbomB

There is a topic????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle