You are in... Forums > General > General > ninjachica

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

ninjachica

Are you seeing any increased Guardia or Police activity up your way ? the past 2 weeks they've been busy here, on Saturday there was a drugs raid on the Sierra Gelada of all places Guardia armed to the teeth, roadside checks all over the shop and, first time ever I was told to remove my helmet while filling the bike at our local filling station, not by shop staff but by 2 local cops, myself and a Spanish guy on a scooter were told in no uncertain terms, they had a document they referred to, didn't check our registrations just looked at us and this document which I assume had photo's on it.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 273 days ago (22 July 2013 16:59)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

You

back in the UK Rog? :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

No chance Si

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

still sweating out July/August waiting for the cooler weather :biggrin:

I did have a sweat on thinking I'd been rumbled with the counterfeit Haribo's, I use the Sierra Gelada as a dead letter box for my deals, you know how it is mate, can't keep up with demand so I get em copied in Morocco and dropped off at night on a little quiet beach, they get a bit wet but hey the customers don't know any different, cut em with a bit of sand and salt and Bob's yer Haribo innit :wink:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Si what do you think of this ?

Right the Ace Café may get shut down due to the filth harassing bikers there. I take the profits from the iffy Haribo's, I buy the old Heartbreak, rename it the 'Ace cervaceria' the perfect cover for washing the profits, all our Spanish/Slovak/Argentinian/Bulgarian/Brazillian friends are employed, bikers return to Albir everbody is happy --- innit

Maybe market day 05 would come back part time ?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

^^^

tidy scam that :wink:.......the kids won't know the difference, lets hope none are allergic to sand....now I know why Bob keeps popping back and forth to Spain on the white wing, prolly made outta Milkshake bottles and the panniers stuffed full of Starmix :smile

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Guardia

Not noticed any extra guardia around here.

That said, I've found a new supplier for my Haribos (Aldi) and I keep them at a safe distance from the pool. :wink:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Aldi

Much too dear mine are cheaper a leetle bit salty but suck hard n fast you won't know the difference, growing an extra limb is sometimes a side effect, the guys in Morocco do live close to an industrial estates outfall pipe, they're banging out 'specials' for me --- glow in the dark sours, you'll never lose them and don't worry if your poo glows a bit it's -- ahem harmless :ph43r: 

Mine have a slightly different spelling HariBOO cos some of them scare the shit out of you I'm thinking of doing a Royal baby special edition called 'baby glows' :wink:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

^^^

Harrybo's will ave to wait :smile

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Harrybo

would that be a ginger Harrybo Simon :wink:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Aye copperbo does ave a ring to......get ya Moroccan contacts to patent it :wink::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I do have

trouble with them Si, they keep eating the products they can't hide though the feckers glow round the edges, I caught one the other night on Albir seafront working as a lookie lookie boy no getting away from that dayglo hair :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle