You are in... Forums > General > General > Paranoia

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Paranoia

Ricky (Ricardo) a young man living in our building with his mother is out of work and, it's taking a heavy toll on him. He's exhibiting some worrying behaviours, Filepe our concierge is also aware and concerned. Yesterday Ricky stopped us in the street and asked "do you know what happened in our building last night"? A large dead bird was left in the gardens, it was dragged there by feral cats we think. Ricky thinks it's a mafia warning, a sign someone is going to be killed. He also has told Filepe a Spanish family who leave their blinds down all day are vampires ! they do as we do with the blinds to keep the sun out and heating up their apartment during the morning.

Last night at 01:30 Ricky was prowling our street looking into cars and hiding across the road to watch our building's entrance.

This is the situation in Spain with good people going to the wall, if anyone thinks I'm a cnut for not being excited about a royal baby think again, we're seeing first hand people living on the edge of disaster, I can't do anything for Ricky, I chat with him but I see a daily deterioration in his behaviour,  all I can see is a tragedy in the making.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 266 days ago (24 July 2013 18:27)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Poor bugger..

Sounds like hes having a big old break down.... All you can do is keep an eye out for him.:upset:

..  What Baby....?? :blink:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

aye

when people break it can go pretty badly wrong. I wonder if you can talk to his mother about it?

EDIT: Oh and I couldn't give a shite about the bloody baby. People keep throwing up pictures of Diana on Facebook because of this for some reason. I'm very confused as to why but I do find it annoying.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

his mother used to be

the building presidente (spelling ?) she's not a very sympathetic lady tough as old Harry. I've got visions of Ricky doing something bad, Filepe is talking with his mum but the Spanish pride kicks in and she won't say too much.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

well

as long as she knows she can decide if to do something or not. I know how bad feeling useless can make you feel as my back has meant I've lost relationships, hobbies and a large portion of my job - I can easily see that a proud person out of work could be sent completely batty by feeling this way as your mind seeks purpose.

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

be careful with those vampires

if they knock on your door and ask to borrow some sugar DO NOT INVITE THEM IN, they will get you.

Keep a wooden stake near the door as well, and stay away from their apartment at night

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Phil

that hits the nail on the head, nothing else is occupying Ricky's head other than he has no work. Just seen his mother looking stressed and looking for Filepe.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Came to a head today

Ricardo has been taken to a psychiatric unit after his mum found him hiding on their balcony, he thinks ETA are after him, he's hidden her car somewhere. Rafaela (mother) called for assistance for him the local Police and Guardia arrived and called an ambulance. Have to say they appeared very sympathetic and Ricky went voluntarily into the ambulance.

Get well soon Ricky bless him. It's very sad to see first hand the result of the situation created by bloody politicians and bankers.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Very sad for you to see.

If only there was really a magic wand. It would be so nice to be able to help everyone who needs it.

I'm glad he has been helped before things got any worse.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Beelady

:smileIt is very sad to see, we saw Ricky walk to the ambulance unaided and in a way it's a relief that he's been taken in peacefully without fuss. I like Ricky, when he's lucid he's got a good sense of humour, I'll keep up to speed on his progress via Filepe I've asked him to pass on our best wishes via his mother when he's home again I'll take him out to the bike museum, it's so peaceful there I'm sure he'll love it, a couple of hours of bikes n a beer !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle