Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith confident Tech 3 seat is safe for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith confident Tech 3 seat is safe for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith confident Tech 3 seat is safe for 2014

Bradley Smith is convinced his YZR-M1 seat in the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad is not in jeopardy for 2014 as teammate Cal Crutchlow’s future gets closer to being finalised.Ducati appears to have won the race for Crutchlow’s signature, though MCN has learned he has until Saturday (tomorrow) to inform Tech 3 on whether he will accept an improved pay...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 July 2013 13:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Go to a GP have a look at the state of Smith's hand and arm,most folk would be hard pressed to wipe their own arse never mind ride a bloody GP bike,the kids doing a good job.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Doing well

Brads doing well in his 1st year, reason cal wasn't so good in his 1st year was the tyres were so hard that they could last 60 laps, that's why Rossi crashed & broke his leg in 2010, countless high sides by most of the moto gp riders, Cal goes to Ducati ,then there's no chance of him winning a gp anytime soon

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

I have

never thought Bradley deserved the Tech3 deal, two years on an M1, due to his poor performance in Moto2, BUT he's done better than I thought, and I think he deserves another year on the bike, who knows, if Cal goes to Ducrappi, Bradley could end up in front of him.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

We all say

Things but riders always prove us wrong,well Done brad,personally tho I can see Redding giving him some grief on the Honda if it happens next season.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Brad ain't going nowhere unless he takes a BIG payoff for the breach of his contract.

Brads problem next year is that Pol will be under the Yamaha contract and will get all the bits and Brad will end up getting a bike built out of the spare parts bin:(

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

@noddy61

thats what smith is riding now by all account so no change

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Ye I agree and I think there is a huge difference between the 2 bikes,and next year when Brads still running 7th 8th and 9th he'll be in the firing line again for the neigh sayers.

C Edwards  when at tech3 showed the difference in the performance of the 2 machines.One year he's was knocking on the door of a win, the next year when Spies was signed he struggled to manage top 10.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

poor performance....

in moto2 you gotta be kidding me?!  just look at where that bike, rider and team is now! and also his team mates performance last season in moto2.  getta life and do yer research.

bradders has always done the best he can with what he's got...

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

f--k up

The chimps seat is safe,but not cructhlows,whats f--king wrong with MOTO CRAPPY,iv just about had enough of this modern so called [GRAND PRIX SO CALLED RACING thats me out,

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices