Skip to content

SUZUKI Limited edition Yoshi GSX-R750 announced GSX750

You are in... Forums > SUZUKI > GSX750 > Limited edition Yoshi GSX-R750 announced

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Hannah Rundle  says:

Limited edition Yoshi GSX-R750 announced

Suzuki has announced an exclusive run of this special black GSX-R750 kitted out with Yoshimura and genuine Suzuki accessories.Limited to 25 machines, the edition features a Yoshimura the R11 performance exhaust, bronze alloy Yoshimura oil filter plug, case saver kit, steering stem nut and timing inspection cap, as well as black Yoshimura bar end weights and rear paddock stand bobbins....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 354 days ago (26 July 2013 15:47)

Post a message in GSX750

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

A bronze alloy oil plug?

I've simply got o have one then.

Reply to this Topic
Smellis

Jul 13

Smellis says:

Very very poor limited edition no thought what so ever

Reply to this Topic
dupafa32

Jul 13

dupafa32 says:

Earn Money

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $87/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her check was $14411 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site ...............zee44.com

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

oh wow

cant believe only 25 made,its just not fair i might not get one, jeeeezzzzzz suzuki i could buy a stock one and mod it better for much less.

Reply to this Topic
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

Suzuki panicing?

So whch one is it? Very poor GSXR sales or they need to shift as much of the old stock as possible as ABS will be released across the whole GSXR range next year? I'd go with both.

Reply to this Topic
RageRider

Jan 11

RageRider says:

Why so harsh?

Not sure why everyone's quite so down on this.

I like it to be honest, it's nothing special but it's quite nice none the less and something a bit different.

The fact that it's the same price as the standard model should be applauded. What did people expect in the current financial climate? Gone are the days of the super trick RRSP models with all the bling which are subsequently twice the price of the standard model.

If Suzuki had done that you'd all complain it's too expensive, it's only a suzuki and  you've could've done a better job yourself or you'd rather buy a million other bikes etc etc. Maybe you could.....so go do it then.

Be realistic. I agree it's hardly amazing but I don't see any better efforts from the other jap factories at present.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Electric Retractable Mirrors

Now those would have made the bike worth buying!

Reply to this Topic
AFKAN

Apr 07

AFKAN says:

Meh

I'm not quite sure why I can't stand it.  Maybe it's because the rear is quite angular and the the front is a horrible collection of poorly implemented curves.  The double bubble looks terrible, and as for those mirrors.  The front looks like it was sat on by an elephant that half squashed it.

Reply to this Topic
bladebod

Jul 13

bladebod says:

Too Black

You see its the colour scheme which lets this model down, its the matt black black black thing. The (shiny) black stealth? model with the gold wheels etc now that looks the dogs in my opinion. This does not look special and although I currently own 2 Gixxers, this model leaves me puzzled and wanting to ask the stylist if he ever owned a bike he loved the look of. You see for me I have to have a wow factor when I go into the garage on a Saturday morning intending to go for a ride. This bike would be very lonely in my garage because I would probably forget its in there.

Reply to this Topic
RageRider

Jan 11

RageRider says:

@ bladebod

You may have a point there with the black and gold comment.

If the copper coloured bits were gold and the wheels were gold to go with the forks that would probably look pretty cool.

Yamaha seemed to have nailed the black and gold combo on several of their models and it works really nicely.

I don't think this effort by Suzuki is as terrible as some people are making out but we can probably all agree it could've been better without making it any more expensive.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices