Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuka 8hrs: Haslam becomes second British winner in two years World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Suzuka 8hrs: Haslam becomes second British winner in two years

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Suzuka 8hrs: Haslam becomes second British winner in two years

For the second year in a row, a British rider has triumphed at the Suzuka 8hr race, as the MuSASHI Harc-Pro Honda team of Leon Haslam, Michael van der Mark and Takumi Takahashi took the win by a lap. Early race leaders were the FCC TSR Honda team of Haslam’s Pata Honda WSB teammate Jonathan Rea and Samsung Honda BSB rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 361 days ago (29 July 2013 12:37)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Rob tz

Valid points ,Although I dont think BSB is dull at present,yet i agree that Hopkins v Hill was a good season ,but that is my point a little in that that is the level needed to win a bsb title Hopkins was on fine form and an ex motogp regular,Maybe its me but I just think wsbk lacks that bit extra ,All of theracing has been affected by the financial crisis but that should be addressed by the spec of machinery to reduce costs ,we cant see a second in a lap time as a spectator and the riders quality would make the racing good ,However Alex Lowes v Shakey and Brookes with Kyio and the very erratic Ellison [what was he thinking at brands!!] in the mix isnt so bad ,would love to see the luckless Chris Walker on a bit better kit he is still riding his socks off this season ,I may be wrong but I dont expect a bidg attendance at Silverstone this weekend which echo's my sentiments ,We will see but i see your point well put accross Robtz

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices