You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Willful idiocy

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Willful idiocy

why is the world full of people who just TRY and be stupid and do fucking stupid things, then leave it to me and other people to sort out their mess?

Sometimes I just want to fucking beat them to death with their own fucktardedness.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 364 days ago (29 July 2013 17:22)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Phile....

I love your posts......but ....can you at least give us a small clue to the reasons......?:huh:...come on mate....you can do it.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

I think

Phil has been to work.

I recognise the symptoms:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Work

the curse of the drinking classes

never catch me doing any!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Diablere....

Knowing your profession ......I reckon you may well work a lot harder than most ........and drink less as well..... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Phil mate

you're not the only one :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Vulc.

I, too, am allergic to mozzie bites. Living on a marsh means they are in Heaven and I do anyhting outside in the evening in cheap summer waterproofs, even in those red hot days we've just been having.

Over here Piriton is helpful, but expensive. Anthisan cream takes a bit of the itch away, but I've never found anything that puts the little sods off biting me.  I tried the spray that the Scottish Forestry Commission give their tree felling staff. Even that didn't slow them down :shock:

How I hate them. At least if a bee gets me it's just a quick pain and then it's over and done with. A mozzie bite can last for a couple of weeks. Longer if you give in and scratch.

Let me know if you ever find an answer to this one and I will love you forever :smile

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

It's

I typed out what was done but just deleted it as frankly it could get me into a lot of shit with idiot jobsworths. It's nothing that'll harm a patient, it's just issues with documenting use of controlled drugs (date rape drug and a strong opiate) which can easily lead to investigations and criminal offences. My signature was involved so I had to get a load of people to help me sort it out. Whilst I made a small mistake, she made a willfully huge one in the knowledge it was wrong which makes her seriously untrustworthy in my book. The problem is that I'm on strong opiates, so anything goes missing whilst I'm involved and the cops are called in and will be all over me.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Ha

that's funny Bee, cause wasp and bee stings don't bother me too much, but mozzies bites and nettle stings hum and itch for ages :mad:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Oh and as for

the mossie bites, I dunno what'll help repel them but chlorpenamine (Piriton) is useful but sedating. These days I'd go for loratadine or cetirizine as they're non sedating over the counter antihistamines. It's the histamine that makes it itch.

If they're no good then good prescription ones are desloratadine or fexofenadine (120mg or 180mg).

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Good old NHS.

Sets high standards for their staff, and then makes quite sure you can't achieve perfection by moving the goalposts. Often without telling you.

Does make you wonder why we put so much into work when you get days like this, Phil.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices