Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN July 31: RCV road bike new details General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN July 31: RCV road bike new details

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN July 31: RCV road bike new details

In this week's MCN: MCN has new details on Honda's road-going MotoGP missile, which is expected to be unveiled in just a few months. PLUS:The search for 2013's best sports bike: MV Agusta F3 800 vs Suzuki GSX-R750 vs Ducati 848 Evo CorseYamaha XV950 world first testEnd to end for 30 quidAll the news from the Suzuka 8-hour All available in print at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 263 days ago (30 July 2013 11:13)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Hideous

Dont tell me Honda are going to launch their flagship bike in these hideous colours. it is terrible.

It looks like a retro CBR600. Surely they must be able to learn something by now from European machines that rule the market. Clearly no taste. 

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

Don't worry - it's another MCN mockup. If you look at this link: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/New-bikes/2012/October/oct1012-poll-what-do-you-want-from-the-road-rcv/ You can see it is a update to a previous (more successful looking if bland) mock up they did.

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Sunday roast

Sorry to dissapoint mate but that picture IS NOT REAL. As many of MCNs "scoops" its a computer generated image which will look nothing like the real thing. Where are the spy shots MCN? Yet again lazy reporting, lets see some REAL bikes.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rvf

why dont honda stop messing about and make the rvf 1000 that was teasingly pictured a few years back.:(

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

road going RCV?

i'll believe it when i see it .... and i'm not holding my breath.

Reply to this Topic
davemolly

May 05

davemolly says:

pointless pics

What is the point of MCN's computer generated pics? Who give a toss what their computer geek graphic designer 'thinks' the bike might look like. Tell us when you KNOW!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Yamaha XV950 world first test

But here in the US a bunch of reviews of the 99.9% identical Star Bolt have been published.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Another total irrelevance for public roads! Be great for track days though! I'm still waiting for that shaft-driven diesel tourer that does 100mpg with a 300 mile range (minimum!) that will take 2 people and their luggage across continents. The technology exists! Can't understand why, when manufacturers make a bike that is more efficient, they then put a smaller tank on it? Come on guys, we had big tourers doing 45mpg 40 years ago. Even cars do more to the gallon now! Shameful! Stop competing on power and concentrate on practicality for a change. Sorry if I sound old-fashioned, but we get 6 cylinders or bikes that cost more to service than a car (and more often) or 300kg or bikes that cost over a grand to repair if they just fall off the stand and they are called tourers! Oooh, I feel better for getting that off my chest.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

they only

need to make 200 a year and its a world superbike contender. Does this mean a new Honda GP bike is coming? Could be

Reply to this Topic
MotoRider

Oct 07

MotoRider says:

If this bike does not top the BMW HP4 then Honda should not waste their time.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle