You are in... Forums > General > General > WELL WELL WELL

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

WELL WELL WELL

have`nt we all been busy little bee`s on here ( well not all i must admit )

anything happens blame busa, road tax has gone up blame busa, its raining blame busa, i had the shits after a red hot curry, blame handsome busa..

wicked witch of the south babyblade, you are fucking infatuated with me, some one makes up a name to take the piss out of you, and it must be busa as everyone else loves you ?

and i see kammy wammy jumping on the band wagon like he used to do too, saying i am terrible and i used to do this and that, with absolutely no proof to substantiate his allegations. the man who got people banned, for no other reason than self importance.

i had a laugh under this nick, and even met people under this nick too... but i do not have the time of interest to come on this forum to cause shit under another user-name...

people that have met me respect me as i respect them, i have not met many bad people off here or the real bike site http://www.bikersrus.biz/...

i have only come as people have contacted me saying they at it again next door, go and put them straight, and hopefully i have..

so, i have no interest in this site, i do not come on under any other names to take the piss out of the less intelligent amongst you... if i have anything to say to you, i will come on this nick and fucking tell you you fucking retarded fucks..

^^^^
above is not meant for the decent people of the forum , most who i have met in person and respect, sorry if i have caused offence to you..

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 361 days ago (30 July 2013 17:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

what did you do

to the ecu on my blackbird, you sod that cost me a bloody fortune?

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

poor

busa again :upset::upset::upset:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Was it you that

spilt my pint?

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

no

mostly, its me BUSA, if i saw your pint i would drink it m8 , never spill.. :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

I know Mick

taking the piss.

Price of beer these days, I'd be fed up if anyone drank my pint. Mind, me being a southerner, it's only shandy!!

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ET

'the man who got people banned, for no other reason than self importance.'

Lol! That's bit rich coming from you ...as a mod on your little forum, - changing folks posts to suit yourself and banning them for stuff you altered! :blink:

'i will come on this nick and fucking tell you you fucking retarded fucks..'

Still winning friends I see. :tongue::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Enfield

woz ya and baby ever married :unsure: just asking like :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

achmed !!!

Lol! That's bit rich coming from you ...as a mod on your little forum, - changing folks posts to suit yourself and banning them for stuff you altered! :blink:

you have PROOF of this do you ??? just asking :wink:

& yes its well documented that you e-mailed mcn towers trying to get ppl barred ( remember wackjonny ) ??? , you admitted on here you had asked to get him banned  for calling you a pedo ( which if im right has sommet to do in greek regarding ' foot soldiers ' , now if hed called you a peAdo I could understand you getting all sanctimonious .

& I stubbed my toe this morning on the end of my bed , & I blame busa for that !!!!! , only joking mick :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

preunit

we dated for 20 mins, but i tired of the nagging, :lol::lol::lol: :wink:

weasel, good on ya bro , ya a top man :wink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

weasel

'yes its well documented that you e-mailed mcn towers trying to get ppl barred '

Really?! :blink:

Perhaps you would like to show us where?.....:mellow:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices