You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Bikers R Paranoid

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Meatbingo

Jun 12

Meatbingo says:

Bikers R Paranoid

I joined Bikers R us yesterday. Thought i'd have a look around, you know, get a feel for the place. See if it was more interesting/friendly than this forum.

Jeezus H fucking christ on a bike! Before i'd even posted i was accused of being 1, Kamchat 2, A Troll and 3, 'just lurking to steal the banter'..of which there was very little in evidence..Then when I refuted the accusations the text was altered to Arabic...:mellow::mellow::mellow: Well good luck with your friendly biker forum chaps! :smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 360 days ago (31 July 2013 09:49)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

I visited....

.....once

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

meatbingo

Lol! You are not alone .:winkie:.. quite a few from here have experienced the same ... I went on it briefly years ago .... got banned within hours ...for daring to point out that an anti-muslim story posted on there was a well known myth that had been doing the rounds on the internet for years ...I proved this by providing a link to 'snopes.com' showing it was an 'urban myth'....

Next thing you know my post was 'altered' by Busa (the mod) to say stuff I hadn't ..and I was banned.

never been back ... never will ..:mellow:........ what's the point of being on a forum with no freedom of speech whatsoever ........  You are only allowed to post stuff that fits in with their narrow, small-minded views, - otherwise your stay will be a very short one. :winkie: 

MCN is far from perfect ... but at least what you post won't be altered by some trolling mod behaving like an arsehole and putting words in your mouth to make you look bad ...and at least on MCN they tolerate a pretty broad range of views and opinions. :winkie: - too tolerant at times in my opinion! :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Meatbingo

Jun 12

Meatbingo says:

Kam

Well, the first thing i did after registering was look at the new member introductions..as you do..and the most recent seemed to be 2011..:mellow::blink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Meatbingo

Says it all ...... it's more of a small private club than an open forum. :winkie:... and they are very suspicious of  'outsiders'..........going on there is a bit like visiting 'Royston Vasey'....:laugh:

Attached images:

1. 24ci3up  
  2. MOD  
Reply to this Topic
Meatbingo

Jun 12

Meatbingo says:

Royston Vasey

Ah, so the 'banter' was one of the 'precious things' they didn't want me to steal..:biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Meatbingo

Lol! ....... Trust me, 'good banter' would be 'very precious' indeed...:laugh:

Although, to be fair, there are  a small number of 'decent folk' on there..I know a small number of people do use both forums ... and good luck to them.:winkie:... It just surprises me that they can stand the utter shite and paranoid bollox that was being posted when I last looked in .....certainly a lot of negative stuff about MCN (you weren't allowed to even mention MCN! :laugh:...if you typed 'MCN' it was automatically replaced by the words 'I love kamchat and I am gay' - I kid you not! :blink: :lol:)  .... I would have thought they might have got over it by now (years later) ..but apparently not if the first thing you got accused of was being me!  :blink::laugh:   They love me on there.:lol: :lol::lol::lol:  

Reply to this Topic
bigmuff4u

Jul 13

bigmuff4u says:

i too

went on said site and loved it. friendly people with no back biting it was a beautiful and serene experience.

maybe you did not try to fit in and only went there to cause trouble :shock:

one thing i love about the place is everyone has one nickname each unlike here where people like queen kam has at least 10+ names to back himself up :lol:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

....^^^^^

Lol! ... Hi Busa .:winkie:... no worry, you can post under your real name on here ...you won't get banned. :winkie::laugh:

Reply to this Topic
bigmuff4u

Jul 13

bigmuff4u says:

you

paranoid twit why is everyone someone else in your eyes?

paranoid and anxious ? seek help you need it :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
Meatbingo

Jun 12

Meatbingo says:

They must have mellowed..

...Because now if you type 'MCN', you get 'i love kamchat and i'm gay and a muslim'. :mellow:

It's a good job I'm a gay muslim or i might have been offended..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices