Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Yamaha XV950 first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Yamaha XV950 first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Yamaha XV950 first ride

The new XV950 is the first example of what Yamaha calls its 'Sports Heritage' range. As well as retro styling aimed at attracting artistic custom builders the world over, these bikes are viewed by Yamaha as performance bobbers - able to outperform rivals. MCN visited Los Angeles to test the theory, and to find out just how capable the new XV950...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 262 days ago (31 July 2013 14:12)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rvwtt

Jul 13

rvwtt says:

Yaamaha XV950

Well can I applaud Yamaha for being in tune with what motorcyclist want?  The new XV950 (bobber) makes a welcome change.  Yamaha are right on the ball with this model, the exhaust system looks a bit unsightly but everything else is just right.  And along with the new MT-09 model Yamaha have their finger right on the pulse.   It also ties in with the superb written and stop on article in the MCN advertising supplement headed ‘Why slow is the new Fast’ and ‘why less is more’.  I will be first in the queue when they come here.  

Reply to this Topic
hondagixer

Aug 02

hondagixer says:

how much was rvwtt paid for that rubbish.

Reply to this Topic
phantombiker

Jul 13

phantombiker says:

Nice bike.

Very stylish looking.

Reply to this Topic
azicat

Feb 13

azicat says:

Thanks for letting me know where to get a fence if I ever move to Santa Monica.

Reply to this Topic
geoffb61

Sep 08

geoffb61 says:

Nah!

looks ok in Santa Monica, but you'd look (and be) a right knob riding this in UK!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle