Skip to content

General MCN Meet on Sunday the 25th of August General

You are in... Forums > General > General > MCN Meet on Sunday the 25th of August

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

MCN Meet on Sunday the 25th of August

Now I know this is going to be a big ask for alot of the northeren members but gunga has promised to

attend this time as long as he doesn't get arrested again :laugh: we're also hopping the lovely Bee can make it in spite of her impending op.
So here goes, it'll be at  Loomies Cafe in Hampshire :shock: But me and Mrs unit have a spare bedroom which is available to a single, a couple or two very close friends if anyone wants to come down stay Saturday night before the meet, you're most welcome, we also have secure non-covered parking for 2 bikes :smile

Really hope to see some of the regulars but also it would be nice to meet some new people, basically it's open to all.

We'll hope to meet up there at 11.00ish for the usual chin wag, cakes, butty's and brews.

Ride safe 
unit.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 August 2013 16:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Loomies

do very nice cheesy chips and bacon. Nice parking (no gravel) and a handy filling station close by.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

you should all do

well at Loonies !    :blink:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Stevebaldy,

I always feel at home there :smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Thanks steve

:tongue::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

used to go

to 'scramble' meets with my uncle near there many years ago, somewhere around Petersfield I think...

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Aye mate

it is, gives me and gunga time to play on localish roads before the meet, and trust me gunga really needs to get out on the plastic bullet :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Iv'e had

Scrambled eggs....but i'm always willing to try different.....meets.....:biggrin:......Hampshire sounds good.....will do my utmost to attend.....promise...........will it be Snowing...?

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

HAMPSHIRE ????

fuckin Hampshire ???????? you think im made of money ? its like 10,ooo fuckin miles from me .... cant ya make it like " near " the midlands ...near Weasles will do .... so as i can stop at his house and have a mangtout et tout ..with him and his mrs ...and my mrs ...... BEFORE meeting up ..and all that shit ... fuckin Hampshire ?????? shit there ..got me head kicked in at southampton fc ...we were outnumbered .....fuckin arrot crunchers 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

hang on........

I thought Southampton's home crowd was ermmmm........ only 1 person........:shock::shock:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

sts

ain't far from weaz's, eat curry, drink and doss down there, ya can all ride down to wankshire the next day :unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices