Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss ‘sad’ at Cal Crutchlow departure MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss ‘sad’ at Cal Crutchlow departure

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss ‘sad’ at Cal Crutchlow departure

Cal Crutchlow’s Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal has spoken of his sadness at the British rider’s decision to complete a lucrative switch to Ducati’s struggling factory MotoGP squad in 2014. Poncharal and Crutchlow have developed a close relationship away from the world championship paddock and the French team boss said the 2009 World Supersport champion’s exit would be felt...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 August 2013 13:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

And Bradley gets the 4th Yammy, whoopie doo, while Pol rides off on the works funded Yammy.

why does Cal threads take up all your life?

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Ye know ye can beat an egg but ye can't beat a wank, I doubt ye couldn't beat an egg.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Cooked lizzard mmmm,probably does smell fishy

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Bad name

No worries again very short lived,oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bulsara your infatuation with Cal

Comes only second to your constant references to Gay activities ,Marc Almond one of your favourites is he, Plageurism again old slack brain. I see you more of a communeaids man myself,Noddys got you weighed up Bulsara Your anger is classic of a weak under achiever,not Daddy's special friend any more its all there on your file,come out Bulsara loving Cal is the start of your recovery ,admitting your in denial is the way forward,your listening to Michael Stipe singing everybody hurts whilst masturbating is not helping you/ admit it Bulsara your a Golden Brown arent you 

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Noddy seems to like man love

His infatuation with Cal's balls points to that. Noddy you can shout and fantasise about the size of Cal's gonads all you want, but the facts are he's just cashed his chips and kissed goodbye to one of the best bikes ever to turn a wheel in motogp. What clown does that? 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Mcn

Guess you have seen benny's abuse again,not to me I add,mainly cal crutchlow and tech 3.good luck cal.oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Mcn Forum abusive behavior

Time to act, I have pinged another email to MCN; copy below.

Please lets remove this vile hateful individual from here.

Hi,

I am unable to find a specific link on the MCN page, so sorry if this needs passing on.

Please would it be possible, for someone to monitor/moderate the MCN Moto GP forum ?

As you are aware it is the first time in many years when the profile of motorcycling is in the ascendance, with British riders appearing in positive news/media articles weekly. There is a lot of similar positive debate and activity on the MCN forum.

However if someone who decided to Google Cal Crutchlow/ Scott Redding and wander onto the MCN site, they would be confronted with the abusive repetitive lunatic ramblings of a long term poster, who has up to 5 aliases to help vent his spleen. The poster has had 4/5 short term bans to my knowledge, only to return later with the same repetitive bile; this can not benefitting anyone. It compounds the chatting classes/politicians/ journalists etc view of motorcyclists, and makes MCN look juvenile; please remove this vile hateful poster once and for all.

I have waited three decades to see British riders contribute regularly to the premier motorcycling class, and to come to one of the top sites for MGP info and find this sort of vile hateful trash is dispiriting to say the least; and it cannot being doing MCN any favours.

Best Regards Toby

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Well said toby

I have not sent another mail but respect to you for doing that,many on here sick of this slating of cal,jjust not needed.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Showing your homosexual tendencies on this thread too Eddie. I'm sure he wouldn't want to give you a kiss. Cal prefers girls,not  trannies.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices