You are in... Forums > General > General > where they coming from

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

where they coming from

all the cranks we have had recently  but where the f@ck are they coming from? is it one person doing many? or is it many acting as gang to foul up the lines of decent communication? ffs i thought some of the shit ive managed to spout on here was pretty dire, but ffs this lot are from a lower order of primates.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 343 days ago (03 August 2013 07:31)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

BabySnev.....

My own thoughts on the subject........ If it's one poster in many guises then they are very skilled in the art of multi tasking and roll playing.......I believe that the content is designed to create havoc and division on  the forum .Take for example, the one post about You and Me being the same...........there were many varied responses amid much heated debate. Group Photo's.....dispelled any doubt. I don't believe that you can Hate someone you have never met, other than in a forum but you can allow you're self to be angered or enraged......this is exactly the response the poster desires. If you look at it another way...... as I try to ..... You may find an element of humor and traces of  intellect ....these would be far nicer if used purely for fun......Personally I only come on here for fun and try very hard to inject a sense of humor when I see an opportunity.....sometimes it works other times it gets mistaken. This is not the only thing in my life but I see it as a release from my daily routine and I use it as a form of  Stress relief.....Well that and a truck load of Thinners......... :biggrin: ( I don't condone the personal insults and lurid or sick comments that are aimed at the individual especially the ladies among us........ just making it clear.)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

I think it ...

... is probably one, maybe two individuals using multiple usernames ..'Where does it come from' ? - I don't think it is just a coincidence that the likes of 'hitler' (combat18), bigmuff, jimmysavile etc. all arrived just after meatbingo posted a thread about the 'other forum' . :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

snev/rocket

same here mate, ive been mis-interpreted a few times on here, maybe my humour or beliefs might be a little different to everyone elses but really does it matter? we are all passionate about the one thing in life that makes us so diverse, but this lower order that has turned up really are breeding hatred of a different kind, its a pity really if they could show who they really are then maybe my life would be a little less complicated with people thinking its either me using yet another alias or some mate of mine, thing is i dont have any mates who would hide behind a screen and call names at people they may never have met, im from a generation that will front things face to face rather squeal behind fake user names to get my fix of fun

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

john

i categorically refute any ideas it has anything to do with me not my style or type of thing.just happy to know im not in the frame for this crap.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Hahahahaha Brilliant......

The two most prolific Trolls are both here in a feeble attempt to avert attention from themselves.

Good try boys :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'll be agreeing with yourselves next under some of your many user-names.

For those that are not aware, the moderators were fired off for abusing their position.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

KS

'For those that are not aware, the moderators were fired off for abusing their position.'

What a crock of shite you constantly post .....those that have been around a lot longer than you will confirm that this site has never had proper MCN moderators moderating it.
If moderators had been 'fired' , as you put it, surely they would have been replaced ..and as you, I & everyone else knows, that is not the case.  :hmmm:

Once again you have been proved to be a 'Billy Bullshitter'

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

I hit the nail on the head once again eh kammy baby.........

Your Mrs was a mod & Spire & several others.

All fired off for granting your wishes.

You kid nobody fat boy.

I'll bet it really pisses you off now you can't get people banned for disagreeing with your self centred attitude.

BTW Are you on here 24/7? as soon as & whenever I post, you answer immediately. Strange old wazzock aren't you?

I must be your hero.:wink:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

KS

Nope .. wrong again ...:hmmm:

Sky Hapless & Spire were never proper Moderators like you would get on any other forum  - with proper powers to ban people or delete threads etc. ...

Because MCN couldn't /wouldn't pay their own staff to do the job of being Moderators ..they asked a few members to help out by looking out for trouble and reporting it ...with very little powers ....when they discovered it was a thankless task that just made them targets for abuse and with no real power to defend themselves and hardly any back-up from MCN they packed it in.

So no, as previously mentioned - the site has never been properly moderated by MCN. If it was do you really think wankers like you would be tolerated? :blink:  

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I know some people try and

get you to ignore it especially when it's aimed at you 

not once but numerous times, but I can't . Some of the vile stuff that's has been coming out recently and countless times before I would of thought is illegal.

I'm not a prude or easily offended, I've been insulted by far more intelligent life form :smile, but I find a lot of this is deeply offensive and wrong and will never find it remotely amusing.

I will respond to posts selectively and hope at some point it can resort back to some kind of normality

People will fall out and I have disagreed with one particular poster about pretty much everything but still can agree to dis agree .

As for the moderators in the past I'm sure I'm correct in thinking it was purely voluntary and they had no powers whatsoever.  Kam will put me right on this one

Racist, homophobic and topics that cross the line of decency should have no place in here, and if in doubt about the content you want to post then shove it over on the 18's board at least then there will be no nasty surprises.

If new people come and look in to see what it's all about in the past week or so, they aint going to stick around for long and I and a few others won't blame them it's been hideous.

These people are obviously having some kind of difficulty in their every day life and do need some kind of help, and that's not a derogatory remark it's a fact

Personally they have good pc skills and an awful lot of brain cells that need using in a more productive manner rather than spewing their bile on here

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Please

beam me up scotty...........it's started again!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices