Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge

Cal Crutchlow has admitted the challenge of making Ducati’s struggling factory Desmosedici machine a winner again in the MotoGP world championship will be the toughest of his career. Speaking for the first time since the British rider signed a two-year deal to join the Bologna factory from the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad next season, Crutchlow told MCN in an exclusive...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 364 days ago (03 August 2013 12:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

really a win/win

for Crutchlow. Yet another way in which rossi has paved the way for the rest of the field. Rossi's failure at ducati means everyone after is expected to fail, so no pressure if they do. All they have to say is" well rossi couldn't make it work, so what did you expect from little ole me?" If they do well, then suddenly they are a better rider than rossi. Throw in a 400% salary increase(500k vs 2.5million), and its a bit of a no brainer. Crutchlow is set for life& hes in a factory team. If he sucks, no one will be surprised because the bike sucks, and if he does well he is a hero. As someone already posted, racing is cyclical....at some point ducati will get better. Its inevitable eventually. And if he is lucky, Crutchlow will be there for it. But either way, hes rich, and this year's competitiveness will allow him to blame all next year's failings on the bike. The only fly in the ointment is that he will once again be out of "contract synchronization" with the big 4. He wont have the same earning potential, after the duke, as he enjoys now. And all the good rides will have been taken the year by then.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

MCN

Are you going to let this sort of mindless hateful bile continue ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Can you change the nose of the Duke? It still looks crap. 916-esque would be cool.

Thanks bud.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Hahahahaha...

...hahahahahaha.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Dovi

I don't think that Cal will fall flat on his face at all. Dovi is a world class rider who has ridden the last two championship winning bikes. I'm sure a years input from Dovi will see the Ducati improve considerably next year.

:winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Time to go lizardbenny

Doubtimg thomas,benny Bulsara ,You can't even make up your own drivvel ,Plageurism only shows what a weak feeble minded personality disordered freak you are ,Get your beer gut off the piss stained sofa bed you call home and come to silverstone ,Maggotts would suit you a treat,although many would like to see you at Woodcote no thats in a woodencoat soz ,Now don't forget to brush your tooth before you get into your mums bed,sorry your carers as your claim form reads in the name of Richard Cranium ,oh and take your lithium ,you were an ex miner iv'e heard Bulsara,not worked since 1983 sad really you had a promising career in the slag heap raking industry ,the RSPCA say you are still out standing in your field, but they will catch you soon!!,Baaaaaah So run it by us again you don't like Cal do you ,And ?? But you can't get him out of your head oh dear Bulsara infatuation stalking trolling !!!! 

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

EDDIE

YOU STOLE MY OLD AVATAR,

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Stig

One of these days I'll get past the first few words of the utter shite you write, 'till then keep at it chump. Although I did get this far and it made me chuckle, "Plageurism only shows what a weak feeble minded...." Plageurism!?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you stupid fucking halfwit.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Oh Stig.... You make me larf!!!

Leave ole Lizard alone... he is just punching himself in the mug ole Chazilla DaviesBennyGayRev can't follow up his Ducati Super Bike World Bendy Bike Championship double from Aragon. Seems a long time ago now, shame I like Chaz but never gonna be a GP rider like that pesky ape from "England". Ooooooh matron.... not another WSS champ. So overrated! Ciao Mama's!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

eddie

sorry you miss understod the pic of cal with the banna!!! now im a flying buritto!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices