Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive: Cal Crutchlow ready for Ducati challenge

Cal Crutchlow has admitted the challenge of making Ducati’s struggling factory Desmosedici machine a winner again in the MotoGP world championship will be the toughest of his career. Speaking for the first time since the British rider signed a two-year deal to join the Bologna factory from the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad next season, Crutchlow told MCN in an exclusive...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 August 2013 12:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

He should've

gone to Specsavers, then he would see the end of his career. A supersport title ain't going to carry him through two years in the wilderness on a sick Duc. 

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

ye but that s/s title

seem's to of gotten him a factory ride and quite a few podiums......

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Hey fogo...

...does it hurt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiNaadVOQEM

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Ivebeenthehero

But if the money had been exactly the same between yamaha and ducati then I'm sure he'd have stayed put.

---------------------------------------------------------

You may be right bud but who knows? Cal has always maintained that he wants to be a factory rider. Yamaha couldn't/didn't want to offer him that deal at this point in time whereas Ducati could. I think the kudos of being a factory rider (albeit for a slightly lesser factory currently) means just as much to Cal as the money for reasons known only to him.

Few riders in his situation wouldn't have taken up this offer imo.

'Cornfed'...........''A supersport title ain't going to carry him through two years in the wilderness on a sick Duc.''

That WSS Title has got him to where he has been for the past few seasons so anything can happen. 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Have you ever looked like that after a days graft Benny? (Falling over while attempting to pick up the DSS cheque that fell out of your pocket while scrambling around for another 30p to buy a ciggie from the local 13yr old 'fixer' while drunk doesn't count bud).

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

What the fuck's up with you MCN morons?

It's a slack period and WE are bored? Fuck me, there is no WE in this fella.... The rest of us are bored shitless with you and your borderline psychotic OCD ... Seriously, I appreciate that you obviously cannot form real relationships with real people and for that I do genuinely feel sympathy for you, but spending your WHOLE LIFE annoying every other user on a minority Internet forum is just beyond bizarre and,frankly, worrying. You need help chap, no jokes, no wind ups, no hidden meanings.... You need help. 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I'm well chilled bud and grateful for the coverage that you're giving Cal. And i'm sure his sponsors are too. Keep up the good work ;)

As for the open cheque book....................................It'll only be any good if you can write. And you'll need a pen. Back to Mister 13yr old perhaps? I'm guessing another IOU to add to the list? ;)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Clean up this site mods and remove this laughing stock of the site too.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

over 400 comments on Cal and sad Benny posts half of them

Ohhh Benny,hows ye sad lonely life going, have them bones not healed up, are ye still dreaming of riding a bike are you still dreaming about riding anything.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Padded

I think your concern for Benny is to be applauded. Give him your mobile number and chat then I guess? Help the fella.............................or ignore him. Your choice bud.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices