Skip to content

Discuss This Rain disrupts Casey Stoner’s return to two wheels in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rain disrupts Casey Stoner’s return to two wheels in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rain disrupts Casey Stoner’s return to two wheels in Japan

Casey Stoner has returned to MotoGP action at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan today, the double world champion completing his first stint on a factory Honda since he retired from racing nine months ago. Stoner’s two-day appearance, which was exclusively revealed by MCN last month, is the first of four test sessions the Australian has planned in the coming...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 August 2013 09:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Moany

Where was MM before JLo and Pugwash fell off?

No-one doubts MM is the way forward but he's been blessed atm. Wouldn't you agree bud? Had Casey been there, ie 3 Aliens in his way, do you think MM would be topping the list?

Don't get me wrong, MM is special as we all know, but for both of his closest rivals to be aching atm is a stroke of luck at this point, not a stroke of genius.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear. Can benny not create a profile with the word Benny in it!!!!!!!

shame 

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

100% record?

except for 2006.

would love to see him back, but I think hed have his work cut out even more now . how abouton a suzuki in 2015 2016 , maybe he could do what vr didnt and win motogp championships on 3 makes?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hello4646 lets hope that loser can never create another profile on here again for good.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Casey

I like the Moaner , I like Marquez too , and Pedrosa , and Rossi , and Cal , and Dovi and Lorenzo  and................ when they have a good race and they enjoy it , i enjoy it as well ,I think it would be great if Stoner could get a ride in GP again , preferably on a Ducati , i know that isnt going to happen , but itd be great to see him showing them how to ride it

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

What odds?

FOUR seperate tests, PLUS all his car racing, its an awfully big time and energy commitment for a man that's supposedly walked away from two wheels. Just saying....

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Richard there is a chance of taking Stoner back when Dovi's contract expires in 2015 but like you say there is no chance of it happening and Casey might not want goes back to the problems when he felt ill four years ago and Ducati going after other riders behind his back.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Racingfan...

"Truth is Stoner on any bike will be different. He’s not comparable to Pedrosa or Marquez so why bother? His data will never be the same as anyone else’s so it seems pointless to use him as a guide reference when he is in a different league to the 2 who will be racing the bike."

He can show what the bike is capable of & in doing so he is able to identify problems before others... just look at his prediction (read "moaning") on the tyres which Rossi likened to having a crystal ball when he & Lorenzo started "moaning" about them almost a year later.

Rossi - "Casey must have been a magician, who could see into the future. But he was right." 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Aye Hogwarts

When you bitch about everything, you will be right on occassion.

You all know the old adage, "A stopped clock is right twice a day." They should probably add "analogue" in there these days, but you get the point.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Pedrosa

If Pedrosa does not walk away with the WC this year then we could have Stoner on the Repsol Honda next year. Now that would be an incredible duo of raw speed. I agree with Richard 1967. Stoner and the other top racers complement each other. As for Ducati going after other riders behind Stoners back? What the hell is wrong with that? Does Stoner have the right to know all that is happening with a factory team? Riders are paid to race. The pay check does not include confidential corporate information. Unbelievable how little people here know about corporate bottom line thinking.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices