Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans

Casey Stoner was able to give HRC technical staff vital information on development of its 2014 factory RC213V MotoGP prototype at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan today. But the Aussie ruled out any plans to race as a wild card later this season after it was rumoured he would make a sensational return to racing in his home race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 351 days ago (07 August 2013 10:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Benny

Can Stoner develop a bike - can he bollox. He's famed for riding around problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Development is engineer/available technology/rider. As 'the goat' has shown previously, not many can truly  develop so where lies the issue with CS?  2. A fantastic feather in his cap imo. If only more could.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

That's not specific to Stoner so why the rant bud? Rather than being negative, why not applaud the things he can do that others can't? Surely that's worthy of  more ink? 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Tell me what others have developed. Where do you gauge Caseys input in relation? It's no better/worse than 99% of those I've watched over the years tbh bud.

You started it (God I miss the playground lol)

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

A 'style' that can generally cope with many of the relevant bikes failings is a good start I guess.

That's Casey done. Your turn bud.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

... Stoner may be able to manage (like at Ducati), but what about others?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every single 'other' has failed in comparison at Ducati. That would be seen by many as not a bad yardstick surely?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

... Stoner may be able to manage (like at Ducati), but what about others?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every single 'other' has failed in comparison at Ducati. That would be seen by many as not a bad yardstick surely?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

If i'm looking at this from the wrong angle then my fail I guess. I'd be amazed if Stoner turned up at PI.

But anything can happen I guess.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

If Honda are only allowed 4 prototypes, one of the current four riders has to make way for Stoner to wildcard anywhere.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Dani has had more than enough help during his career.

Should PI be an HRC/DORNA exercise in 'King of the Island' then it can only be good for the viewers I guess bud.

(But those on a slowing down lap in testing/quali should be afraid, be very afraid!)

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

out and in...something someone doesn't know

MM will force Pedrosa out if he wins the WC. Then Stoner will get a mega offer to come back to motogp. And he will to. How great it would be to see the robot leave Repsol Honda. Alberto Puig will be sorely missed....not.  Imagine the raw power. But MM has more than Moaner stoner. MM can race too. Stoner only knows how to overtake down the straights. First outing at Lugana seca and he wins, and I had to eat my hat!!!!!!!...............................out and in Benny. Stick around and we will teach you what it's all about.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices