Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans

Casey Stoner was able to give HRC technical staff vital information on development of its 2014 factory RC213V MotoGP prototype at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan today. But the Aussie ruled out any plans to race as a wild card later this season after it was rumoured he would make a sensational return to racing in his home race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 August 2013 10:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

James Dean didn't get it neither

Saturn. You of all critics should let it go. With your cold logic to boot,obviously not. Still stuck up LS 2008, 2011 and 2013's arse. Take your pick Jimmy! Its not relevant to current headline.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

I was just asking mate - I know how forum users like to post 600 comments on a Stoner thread and I was just startin' off the discussion.

The prejudice comes from those who think that being a Rossi supporter means everything I say is anti-Stoner.

Anyway - hahaha!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hells teeth Boots

SMILE - it's good therapy for depression.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Saturn

The prejudice comes from those who think that being a Rossi supporter means everything I say is anti-Stoner.

----------------------------------------------------------

Try being on the flip side bud..........................there're more of 'yours' :upset:!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Saturn mate

Re: your first post

I don't believe for a minute that was a genuine question. You know the score, factories build bikes, not riders.

That question was a contradiction to Nakamoto's statement about Stoner giving them valuable feedback.. You're stating he wasn't able to do that at Ducati, not asking why.

And remember, he was quite happy with the GP9 in tests. Dorna buggered that up with the tyre spec change. It then had to race on tyres that it hadn't been designed, tested and developed around. A bit like they did to him at Honda last year...

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I bet you're an absolute scream...

...on a night out bluto

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

Have you counted 'em ? Wow !

Hedgey - could you give me a percentage on the above ?

Bulto - not really a contradiction - more of an observation.

And hey fellah's  I could be Benny - in fact I might be !    Which do you prefer ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Have you counted 'em ? Wow !

----------------------------------------------------

No bud. Just stating the obvious.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

That said.......

''Yamaha to test 2014 factory YZR-M1 in Brno?''

--------------------------------------------

......................has a pitiful response in comparison to Stoners threads. Maybe the 'high' of Assen has worn off already for the majority?

I can't think why ;) 

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Damn don't those test bikes always look sweet? Knowing Casey's riding style, there must have been better pics than the ones shown here! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices