Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner tests 2014 factory Honda but no wild card plans

Casey Stoner was able to give HRC technical staff vital information on development of its 2014 factory RC213V MotoGP prototype at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan today. But the Aussie ruled out any plans to race as a wild card later this season after it was rumoured he would make a sensational return to racing in his home race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 356 days ago (07 August 2013 10:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Yep Nostro is well and truely bitter and it has made it worse seeing Stoner ride again. Nostro must be thinking 'if only Stoner was as mentally as strong as Rossi, then he would still be in the championship hunt today'.............Get over it Nostro, you sad fck.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Pity...

Looks to me that the clean racing BS talk that Stoner, Pedrosa and Lorenzo went on about is dead and buried. That's what it is about. Is someone drops like Marco then bring in the next rider and let's get on with it. It's brutal but it gives us amazing races and keeps the sponsors happy. Stoner didn't like this. He wanted racing essentialy without the excitement. In other words if I am faster than you step aside and let me win. No no no. Lugana Seca 2008 many more times is what I want. If a rider starts to moan about agressive riding then go elsewhere. I love motogP and TT. Not pansies whining about safety till the cows come home.

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

Just looked up bell end in the dictionary = nastro bell endus . It's also kiwi for fuckwit and cock. It never ceases to amaze me how a nine times world champion can be slated. That's like saying that Schumacher is not as good as vettel or Nicklaus as good as woods. Nastro to be blunt you talk shit. Rossi is 34 years old and still winning yet you keep calling him the world number six. So you are obviously saying that dovi is better then Rossi. Now forgive me as I am not Stephen Hawkins but how can a guy that has won one damp race be better then a nine times world champion. YOU ARE A RETARD. 

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

Development

Looks like Honda are very happy to have the World's No. 1 Development Rider to assist them with next years bikes. Doesn't matter what he gets paid Honda will save 10 times that amount in design/production/material costs and of course a vast amount of saved time. They seem to have picked up a lot of useful info in a short time, more testing later.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hayden does the Donkey work?..and Nostro's a Jackass..

Close season testing 2011/12..

Valencia, Sepang I & II, Jerez..

Total laps for Rossi: 548 - Hayden: 439 - Stoner: 297.

Race season 2012..

Total practice mileage for Rossi: 7247 - Hayden: 6333 - Stoner: 4612

Total race mileage for Rossi: 2048 - Hayden: 1607 - Stoner: 1714.

We all know Antipodean's are lazy Bastards but, Nostro takes the piss..  

An upside down fucko if ever there was..

Talk to us about progressive springs or summat's Pal..there again, maybe not, eh?

Hahaha...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

I bet Honda can't beleave their luck,the biggest hassle any team has is having a test rider fast enough to tell e'm how the bike is working and Stoner gets paid without having to do all the PR crap happy days for all concerned.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Winger

The most sense that anyone's posted on this thread so far.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

BMEP

I do not know if you have heard but Casey was well off the pace of last years times.
There is more to this than meets the eye and it has not benefited anyone really.
The truth will come out.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Maybe it is not a blessing for Honda. Stoner might 'ride around' any problem there is with the RC213V and not give them the feedback that they want.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha,ha, those figures

bear all the hallmarks of a Wosi stat plucked straight from his arse. But let's take the bag of fleas at face value. You've got to wonder what the old boy was doing running around so much whilst achieving so little. Riders with clear, concise feedback like Stoner and Doohan needed little time in identifying a machines faults and weaknesses.  At his age you'd think the current world nr.6 would be a bit smarter with his time on the bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices