Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow vows not to ‘wreck’ Tech 3 team MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow vows not to ‘wreck’ Tech 3 team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow vows not to ‘wreck’ Tech 3 team

Cal Crutchlow wants current crew chief Daniele Romagnoli to join him at Ducati in 2014 but insists he will not decimate his side of the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team when he leaves to join the Bologna factory. The 27-year-old has penned a two-year deal with Ducati and key personnel from his current French-based Tech 3 squad have been linked with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 360 days ago (07 August 2013 11:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Casey is hot topic so Cal gonna have to play the part bof a minor villain

Probably there always is a little bit of unemployment about when teams swap riders,Polo will want and so will Cal.

Rossi took most of his yammy squad. The only race Bayliss won on the Ducati is when he took his WSB team into the Gp garage

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Cal who? 

Just preparing myself for when he's not racing at Ducati next year.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Cal

I reckon Cal will do as he did when he started in GP's ; change his riding to suit whats needed , which i dont think vale or Dovi have done , but we'll see eh?

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Caption for the photo 'MR GRIMSDAAALE' in the old Norman Wisdom type voice.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Noddy

That's a welcome blast from the past bud. Good ol' Norman, bless him :).

Maybe this is why Cal falls down so much?  

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

He should do simply

What is best for him,But a current criew chief who can speak english and Italian has to be a good move for him,I still say that Ducati will get this thing right and Cal is in as good a position as anyone to help them,He is hungry still looking to prove himself and unlike, with the exeption of Casey not a rider that has been around all and sundry and is in decline ,He will be motivated and now has the experience to set a bike up to suit himself,Without doubt I would of loved to have seen him on a factory Honda or Yamaha,but I would like to see him on the podium  with a Ducati even more, I hope he gets to give Yamaha in particular and his critics the biggest of middle fingers,Noddy, Mr Grimsdale, quite good but what about "Fuck freddie the frog ,just wait till we start stuffing it up Pol' Escargot  and Bradly Ridden next year ,Tech3 of his best staff and mucho euro's and we give 'im eez Waterloo,bit of luck that I have bought that swish holiday home in Tuscanny,I feel part Italian already !" ,Good Luck #35

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Noddy Not as daft a comparison as it sounds

Old Norman lived in the Isle of man for many a year and loved his motorbikes so Cal does have a bit in common with the old funnyman ,Isn't falling over a symptom of Palsey Causey ?

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Because we saw how well bringing your team to ducati worked for Val....

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Yellow/Red

This is my biggest worry, I hated the look of Rossi's bike! I hope it doesnt come back! crotch-rocket.net/cal-crutchlow-ducati-preview/

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I agree with stig Cal should do what's best for him when he throws his leg on that works beast.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices