Skip to content

Discuss This Honda readying updated 2014 RC213V for Misano test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda readying updated 2014 RC213V for Misano test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda readying updated 2014 RC213V for Misano test

Honda will roll out a revamped version of its 2014 factory RC213V prototype at a forthcoming test in Misano. The Japanese factory gave next year’s V4 contender its public debut at a rain-hit test at the Motorland Aragon test in Spain back in June. Had it been a big improvement then the new bike could have been made available for Dani Pedrosa...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 337 days ago (09 August 2013 10:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nit-picking.

''The new bike tested in Aragon was ‘completely brand new’'

----------------------------

Is that more ''brand new'' than ''brand new'' or was the previous ''brand new'' not complete and therefore not ''brand new''   -  Sorry -- not much to comment about on this one.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

saturn

it only has one mile on it so its new new!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

T.A.R.D.I S

I find it funny that they are testing the 2014 bikes when they are riding the cutting edge of technology.

Honda stayed inside the rules by using Casey has a test rider, Yammy on the other hand bent the rules when they used Lorenzo and Rossi

Did Lorenzo or Rossi mention anything about how the yammy performed with only 20 litres?

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

HONDA THE POWER OF

DREA....... euh 500.000.000.- a year. introducing in "2012" the "2013" bike. wanted to introduce "2014" into "2013" and now another "new" "new"  "2014" bike wil be introduced in "2013".  Sinds 2012 Honda gone crazy trying to beat Yamaha!  Normaly you introduse a new bike then update it through the year and you win or lose. But year after year Yamaha gives Honda shivvers by building an amazing prototype, and if it wasn't for the "2013 rcv" in "2012"  Yamaha/Jorge would have dominated Honda totaly inialated Honda. If calimero ezpeleta realy wanted do bring down the costs then you begin and end the season with the same bike. If it wasn't for the 500.000.000.- honda would have wilthdraw from MotoGP. trying to bring the costs down with 1 litre of fuel, but in introducing several "2014" maybe a "2015" (because again its brand  new new) into "2013" is cheap? please calimero share us your thoughts whats your meaning of cheaper, and a sport more atractive to other brands? if i were you i would start thinking with my ass, because it seems you have no brains in your head.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Well do they have some former Yamaha techs in their team which changed their fortunes. 

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

also true yamahagytr!!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Macho V8

What is it with designating a 90 degree angle a V in petrol head jargon? I guess V sounds more macho than L. Sort of reminds me of some space sattelite programme that got lost in space because the mission was a collaberation between two parties,one using metric and the other,imperial systems.

So HRC are running out a revised L-4. Nothing newsworthy there,but its grid filler on a Sunday without a race.

Vost in the fog. Shoudn't that be 'Lost in the fog'? Vuck me! I thought  a 90 degree V4 was actually an L-4.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Wrong way

Honda should build the rvf again for wsbk,and the roads will flood with them,the blade ain't on the pace since the jt days, all these production rcv's is just showing how blinded Honda are.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Any chance of Casey testing alongside Dani and Marc ?????

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

V or L

Surely if it was an L-4 then two of the cylinders stroke would be shorter than the other two.

:smiley:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices