Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014

Ben Spies fully intends to be back racing a factory-backed Ducati Desmosedici in 2014 after laughing off rumours that he will retire or quit and return to World Superbikes. The Texan will end 10 months of injury hell in Indianapolis next week when he makes his latest attempt to return from a severe right shoulder injury he first suffered last October...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 August 2013 10:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Very noble toby..

..but you completely shot your foot off by admitting to enjoying the baiting saying..

"It's become quite enriching and fun. Which has turned what was mildly annoying into fun :-)"..if that ain't trolling, I don't know what is?

I just looked at your comments..you've been back posting here after a 9 month break for 39 days with 18 comments.

Not one of them has anything to do with racing..they are all encouraging other forum users to tell tales.

We don't need that kind of input here Pal..if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

As for the rest of the regular weasels..Pussies.

Ben?..last chance saloon.

Leave your Mother at home fer chrissake's and man up to the job in hand.

I have no doubt this kid has the ability to challenge Cal & Dovi for top Ducati. Does he have the mental fortitude though, which is at least equally as important..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

I will get my coat

Yes Wosi I ended up trolling one particular poster with multiple aliases and a track record years long, the major difference to any of the other Benny trolls is that I was upfront.

As regards my postings, fair comment. However I was a lurker for along time before I posted and I came here to read and hopefully learn and not to post. I genuinely cannot understand why anybody who is interested in MGP would put up with the repeated ramblings of a complete lunatic.

I think you and DT have helped me realise that a big part of partaking on this forum is regularly producing aggressive juvenile offal and it's probably me that's out of step. Perhaps it's more the domain of the keyboard warrior, what ever its time to move on.

I absolutely love your last chance saloon comment.

What are you going to do when he carry's on ? 

Type  this really is your last chance ..... ...... . .    NO I really mean it Benny and I will get cross, and if you don't stop I will type it again, but this time in CAPITALS. 

Thanks for making me laugh, and I wish you good luck with you and DT's forum management plan :-)

TTFN T

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

LOL at Benny Bulsara/DT/Krapp etc. etc.

Laughing at - not laughing with.  What a tard...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Spies

It was over before it really started from leaving Yamaha.oh dear,had his chance and he can only hope cals info and riding style maybe help solve the dukes issues. No food for the trolls today.me is chillin.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Fun is the key.

This is our mission and we are happy blasting righteous, boring individuals off into space. It's a war against dullards and, let's face it, our victories are short-lived: morons reproduce themselves too fast and too often; Toby's gone but many more will come up to take his place. But we can't help ourselves, it's our nature and we will fight until the end. Why do I post all this crap? Well look up and see my user name. See I'm just having a little fun. HAHAHAHA.

Bikes, bikes, this forum is about bikes. Can Spies ride a bike? Yes he can. Can he sort out his mental issues? I really doubt it.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Race fitness

Ben may feel his shoulder is about right and his keep fit ethic is not in question. The thing is he's going to take a while to get up to speed riding a GP bike again over race distance. If he's smart,and he is,he will just cruise around for the rest of the season and pick up the scraps for points. His 2012 and 2013 seasons are simply trash can material and not representative. Many of us had high hopes for him post 2010 and it did not pan out as I for one at any rate hoped and expected.  Anyway,racing is a funny old game, the wheels constantly turning, but like with Calvin and Dovi, 2014 is going to be epic in terms of their chances of riding top tier kit post 2015.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Fun is the key ???

Only fool's laugh at their own jokes - self-righteous twat.   Can you sort out your own mental issues ?  I really doubt it.   Spies has a better chance.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Oh Saturn....

....I'm always one step ahead and saw that one coming. You have to be more creative, you will just bore people to death writing stuff like that. Benny knows how to insult people with grace - you don't.

To be insulted in the proper way - that's all I ask. Try again.

As for Spies problems....well he rides a Ducati so it's too late for him. He had his chance and he blew it.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Filthy troll

Was ur mouth out,spies is toast.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Exactly fog the moment Spies quit Yamaha for Ducati he became toast don't like to say it but its true. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices