Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati keen to see Nicky Hayden in WSB MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati keen to see Nicky Hayden in WSB

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati keen to see Nicky Hayden in WSB

Ducati doesn’t want to cut axed MotoGP rider Nicky Hayden completely off its payroll in 2014 and will try and tempt the American to ride a Panigale in World Superbikes. The 2006 world champion has not had his factory MotoGP contract renewed for a sixth season, but there is still serious interest in his services with a range of WSB and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 August 2013 10:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Nicky

Eurosport report Nicky might be joining Pata Honda next year

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hayden back on a Honda after five years hopefully Kawasaki join the chase.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

good to hear

nicky having decent options,i think personally he wont leave the gp paddock tho,wsbk is under threat and rule changes next season and he knows this and maybe moto gp is the better settled series to be racing in bext year. 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I would imagine

Nicky is talking to everyone in WSB and MotoGP and maybe even a crap ride is better than no ride for a racer. If Rea goes to MotoGP then Pata Honda would be a good choice.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hayden on a Pata Honda prove a massive point to HRC that they were wrong to boot him out. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I wouldn't say he's worn out...

...he's shown Dovi a thing or two this season. I would agree though, that he's suffering from a considerable lack of confidence from his time at Ducati, and that's unfortunately not done a great deal to increase his stock within the paddock.

Having said that, I think he'll be pushing to stay in MotoGP -  primarily because he knows and understands the championship and recognises that in global terms, a decent CRT ( if he were to choose that path ) ride has more career potential than being a  WSBK winner.

No one cares about WSBK and Hayden, with all his savvy, knows it... 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Well riding such a pathetic bike would wear a rider out. 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

best usa have

Worn out!! Not as much as ur keyboard is from trolling247.oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

CHR What happened...

To those crowds of 100,000 people at the WSB rounds chanting Foggys name at Donny and Brands Hatch in the late 90's - compared to crowds of 30,000 for MotoGP...  the same year.   And now as you say 'no-one cares about WSB'.

How the Monopolies rue'd the day bud...

JulieFWatson I got something very sticky and strong to go all over your massive....Gob.  Now do us a favour and Foxtrot Oscar.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Controversial post !

What happened to the 100,000 WSB fans against 30,000 for MotoGP in the late 90's?

'Valentino Rossi happened !'            Polar reversal took place with the emergence of the 'Goat'.         Rossi brought the 'circus' to town.    The purists didn't like it (and still don't) but the 'masses' did (and still do).

Pure and simple you boring Anti-entertainment farts -   deal with it!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices